Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas » Most hated gang » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

GTA III GTA V GTA IV GTA San Andreas Chop Franklin GTA Vice City Michael Michael Trevor

hideOriginal Post

Nov 09, 08 at 1:58pm

Which gang do you hate most?
i would have to say the ballas, and the Los varios Atecas are right behind them.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Feb 10, 13 at 4:43pm
bigb12

the worst gang in the game would have to be the vagos and the ballas they all ways have gang wars when you don't want them to

Jun 29, 12 at 9:54pm
Silverlight

Hate the ballas and the vagos. I had alot of trouble trying to gain territory against the vagos :l

Jun 23, 12 at 1:10pm
Lamborghini

My most hated gang is the ballas! die ballas:P

Aug 11, 11 at 12:31am
heyfunboy

Grove Street Families

Dec 07, 08 at 5:16pm
Killer878

i hate the vagos the most if i had to pick the worst gang in the game.

Nov 27, 08 at 11:07pm
Monko

i dont even care about any gangs,,,,,,,,,, i just shoot them and they are dead

Nov 26, 08 at 1:42pm
Brazillian23

Off Topic:
I was waiting for someone to make this since the thread I made about this is completely DEAD.

On Topic:
I hate the Grove Street Families. They always get in your way.

Nov 18, 08 at 3:37pm
Miskatake

I don't like the Aztecas, because when I finally get out of a Ballas zone (after some gunfights) then there's more of those light blue gang members who start to shoot at my car.

Like the former posts stated, Grove should be friends with Aztecas. I also hate the Da Nang Boys, when I cruise in SF attempting to do stunts, I end up getting my tire popped by a round of an AK-47..

Oh and you can also get some Italian Mafioso gang using the glitch which turns the whole map into different gang areas. They reside north of SF, was it Bayside Marina or something, the place where you can complete the Boat School..you can only unlock the Mafia Gang if you do the glitch. Someone can correct the name "mafia gang" for me.

Nov 18, 08 at 2:00pm
Killer878

i hate all the gangs in the game.

Nov 16, 08 at 11:48am
Ville_Valo

quote C WC A
i hate the San Fierro Rifas, and i hate the Da Nang Boys, and i especially hate the Vagos
Those Da Nang guys are brutal. They have AK 47s! Sometimes you take them on, as most of the pedestrians and even gang members are piss weak. Then they assault you with the AKs and you just get owned.
What's more, they drive nice cars. So they're not too bad.