Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess » [Leave your Cats on the Floor] General Discussion » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Nov 09, 08 at 10:51amPeek_a_buu

Do your thing. I can't think of a title. In fact, to start us off again, suggest some good ones.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jul 25, 14 at 2:28am
T0a5t3r

Yeah the only reason I ever really come back to Neoseeker is to check this thread. I admit I haven't played TP in a while though.

May 13, 14 at 5:32pm
bbb7002004

I leave this board and Golden Sun on my favorites list to take nostalgia strolls every once in a while as well.

May 10, 14 at 5:57pm
SlangX

Thought I'd pop in to see if anyone was still around this site? Decided to skim the pages of the GD and ended up nostalgia'ing pretty hard. I'm sure the lot of you are off in the world with successes abound.

Feb 08, 13 at 1:31pm
T0a5t3r

Hello?

Hello?

Hello?

Hello?

I strayed away from reddit and real life long enough to stop by Neoseeker and couldn't resist visiting this thread. It's sad no one's been around for over half a year.

Feb 07, 12 at 2:26am
Barmy Brat

Come to think of it, I don't think a woman has ever described a night with me as "fun or engaging", either.

Hmm.

Jan 28, 12 at 9:50pm
Dudeguy

Typical Barmy comment. One direct hit to stun it and then you can just waggle it around until you're finished? But at least it was pretty? Sounds like you play your games like gow you treat your women.

Jan 28, 12 at 5:57am
Barmy Brat

Played Skyward Sword recently, pretty good game. It's a shame that the motion control is nowhere near 1:1 though, and that you really only have to attack an enemy once from the correct direction to completely stun it, then you can just revert to waggle until it dies. It's not really any more fun or engaging than combat in previous games.

At least it's pretty.

Jan 13, 12 at 4:54pm
bbb7002004

I tend to get frustrated at the "die until you get it right" style of games unless I have some real strong affinity specific franchises from childhood, like Contra, so I plan on staying away from Dark Souls and its ilk, for my sanity's sake.

Do highly recommend Skyward Sword though, its ranking as my favorite Zelda after only one playthrough. I really want to start it over again, but have so much of a backlog on my 3DS and a new puppy to take care of that sitting down in front of a console for any stretch of time is very difficult.

Jan 10, 12 at 2:58am
SlangX

Anyone out there? Tried Skyward Sword at a friend's place, found the Wii-mote combat pretty cool. I hadn't purchased a video game in over two years until I picked up Dark Souls last week, a current obsession and highly recommended.

Nov 09, 11 at 8:38pm
Jelar

I'll always be here in spirit.

Neoseeker just makes my skin itch.