Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Super Smash Bros. Brawl » ]Syntax Error[ Texture Hacks » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Animal Crossing Donkey Kong Earthbound Fire Emblem F Zero Game and Watch Ice Climber Kid Icarus Kirby Mario Megaman Metal Gear Metroid Pikmin Pokemon ROB Sonic Starfox Warioware Wii Fit Yoshi Legend of Zelda Bowser Captain Falcon Charizard King Dedede Diddy Kong Donkey Kong Doctor Mario Falco Fox Ganondorf Game and Watch Ice Climbers Ike Ivysaur Jigglypuff Kirby Link Lucario Lucas Luigi Mario Marth Meta Knight Mewtwo Ness Olimar Peach Pichu Pikachu Pit Pokemon Trainer ROB Roy Samus Sheik Snake Sonic Squirtle Smash Bros Toon Link Wario Wolf Yoshi Young Link Zelda Zero Suit Samus

hideOriginal Post

Nov 08, 08 at 8:54pm

All credit goes to the people that work on that projects at www.eesyntaxerror.net. I have nothing to do with these

So like, this is all the more reason to get the homebrew channel and all that other good stuff required. Although these texture hacks haven't been released to the public, they are working on a way to do so. Pretty cool stuff if I do say so myself.

There are more texture hacks here

there's a lot more where that came from just click the link

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Mar 16, 09 at 7:18pm
Mr Cheater

quote snipa5800
Is it?
Nintendo shutting down the 3 man team of syntax error and not the huge team of stack smash?
Or kitty corp who already released Useable char textures?

Please nintendo has much bigger fish to fry.

That is true. I wish I coulda saw the textures.

Dec 22, 08 at 7:58am
Weldar

Yes, of the theories out there. And like I said I don't fully agree with it and it leaves the question of why? And by that I mean exactly what you said, it doesn't make sense but nothing really does.

Anyway this makes all of that redundant anyway, cause now technical difficulties isn't as much of an option unless PZT is pulling some major bullshit. It's either true or a just a joke. The joke theory never held much water and it's odds aren't looking much better now and I wouldn't bet on PZT bullshitting
Edit: Or he could just be jumping to conclusions

Dec 22, 08 at 7:15am
snipa5800

Is it?
Nintendo shutting down the 3 man team of syntax error and not the huge team of stack smash?
Or kitty corp who already released Useable char textures?

Please nintendo has much bigger fish to fry.

Dec 22, 08 at 6:34am
Weldar

But then why take their site down, delete their youtube channel and not just straight out say it when they announce the problem. A cease and desist order with confidentiality clauses explains all of it, but still leaves the question of why? I don't fully believe Nintendo shut them down but it's the most plausible theory going around.

Dec 22, 08 at 4:53am
snipa5800

Nintendo didn't shut them down >_>.
There was errors with their patch and they dont have any more time to work.

quote StackSmash
Alright, the story from ]EE[ is that they ran into some technical difficulties. They have some suspicions regarding the matter but the short and sweet version is that the patch will unfortunately not be released.

Syntax Error is sorry they couldn't release their hard work but sadly it could not happen, the circumstances were out of their hands.

They also want it made clear that their only intention, ever, was to spark interest in the game and pay homage to various characters, nothing more. Releasing everything to the public was meant to be as a sort of gift for the fans but as mentioned, this couldn't happen.

They appreciate the support of the fans through all of this and hope you have enjoyed what they brought to the game.

On a new note defunct and I are putting together a team.
If you know anything about editing or hexing Pm me.

Dec 22, 08 at 4:28am
Weldar

Or you can go straight to the source

In short the patch ain't being released to to circumstances beyond their control.

If the rumor about Nintendo stopping them is true that is the biggest load of bullshit ever, though none of the theories really make sense.

Dec 22, 08 at 4:13am
Sakuraba Neku

Read through this thread on Smashboards, Syntax got shut down or something.

Dec 22, 08 at 2:16am
hypersonic65

WTH? their site isn't working... on launch day!

Dec 20, 08 at 7:17pm
Ovan

:O X amount of hours left

They said it'd be released mid-day. Whenever that is

Dec 19, 08 at 10:00pm
Ovan

yeah, that's kinda what you have to do.

Unless you find it on some file sharing website, which is illegal

rawrrr...