Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Call of Duty: World at War » Introduction Topic » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Black Ops Black Ops 2 Brigadier General Colonel 2nd Lieutenant Ghosts Major Lieutenant Colonel Corporal General Captain Lieutenant General 1st Lieutenant Major General Master Sergeant Modern Warfare Modern Warfare 3 Private Sergant Major Sergeant

hideOriginal Post

Nov 07, 08 at 3:41amFrost

Welcome to Call of Duty: World at War. Please introduce yourselves. This helps you make some friends and meet people here at the forum. I'll start.

Hey, I'm Frost. I am an active poster at the Metroid Prime: Hunters forum. Hunters is a popular FPS on the DS. I own COD4: DS, but I loaned it to a friend. I plan on getting it back soon, because I want to prepare for World at War, which I plan on purchasing.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

May 15, 09 at 5:42pm
SpYd3rR

WasuP I'm Spyda and I'm a BIG Metroid Prime Hunter guy. Recently been thinking bout getting this game. Are there hackers flying around n stuff like MPH? l0l

Mar 11, 09 at 1:13pm
Frost

Welcome to the forum. You are all over these DS forums. Every board I visit, you are there.

Mar 10, 09 at 10:43pm
Final Fantasy 88

Hi I'm FF88

Feb 23, 09 at 10:23pm
Starsky134

Hi I'm Starsky, I've been around a long while on the Metroid forum. I got this game because it looked like a new venue for old MPH'ers.

Jan 21, 09 at 9:19am
SquirrelKnight

Hi.
I'm squirrelknight, sorry for late intro, but anyways, I have had a he'll of a lot of practice on MP:H and a lil bit of cod:4... I love these FPS' on the ds. And the online play is sooooo grate

Jan 19, 09 at 3:29am
Fallen Master

Hey, sup?

Name's Fallen Master, (obviously).

I got this game because I was not all that excited for the Wii version, (no online voice-chat, only death-match, and no zombies), and I had been wanting to get an FPS for the DS for a while. Shortly after beating the campaign I tried my hand at the online and immediately loved it because of it's portability. So I came here for tournaments, and to join a clan.

I hope to be seeing everyone around the forums or online.

Later!

Dec 25, 08 at 5:48pm
R1DDL3S

Welcome to the forum

As for walkthroughs, plenty of people finished the game, not that hard either

Dec 24, 08 at 5:20pm

Its a lot more than that, there are plenty of improvements and differences over Modern Warfare. As for FAQs, I guess no one has bothered to write one yet, it doesn't mean anything.

Dec 23, 08 at 11:06pm
No One

hi im no one and no one knows me...
anyways onto the nitty gritty stuff...
...call of duty world at war is an alright game..most people would agree with me...but there are certain things that make it not a great game but an alright game and these things are: it just a change of scenery a few guns, disabled the double tap system to bring up the scope and disabling the download play...maybe its because my d pad is screwed up...anyways where are the walkthroughs? is it that bad that no one bothered to finish the game and post a walkthrough for all those who suffered through downloading/buying the game...after all it isnt any different from cod 4 just maybe a little extras here and there maybe a few more germans over there, few tweeks towards reality gaming....

Dec 15, 08 at 11:03pm
R1DDL3S

Welcome to my the forum Heralmina.