Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Avatar: The Last Airbender » How do u use the focus move » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Dec 26, 09 at 10:40pm
elyk drallop

1st.help an old lady get some lamp oil and something else(get the lamp oil by using airbending and the outher item at the shop)then prince zuco will attack so you need to help sokka out after that they capture katter =( so sokka joins the team then prees the right arrow key(->)and you're play as sokka the go to the focs place and sokka will open the chest.HOPE I HELPED!

Nov 02, 08 at 7:38pm
xaigof

i have trouble using the focus move in the water tribe village there are a couple of places that it pops up onthe screen and evrytime i press triangle he keeps saying airbending wont do anything i cant help with this.

i have been able to do it a couple of times but other times i cant

then i thought i have to wear clothes that had it so i bought the clothes

that has +5 focus and i go to the firenation part and wen i passing teh beach the question mark appears over my head and and the focus move appears over my head and i keep pressing it and nothing happens same for wen i go to the barracks to find teh disguises the box in the corner the focus move appears over my head again and i cant seem to do it

can some body help