Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Fable II » resisting arrest help » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Nov 02, 08 at 3:08amthe dude man

ok i resisted arrest in bowerstone and now i want to pay the fine or community service but they wont stop trying 2 kill me. help

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jul 04, 12 at 12:37am
ArcticFlame

My comment was just elaborating on what M said earlier. Not trying to take credit, just clarification, cause it confused me slightly and figured I'd go more in-depth.

Jul 04, 12 at 12:34am
ArcticFlame

Something that might help is committing a different crime (i.e. If the original crime was breaking a door for vandalism, then turn your safety mode off by pressing down on the d-pad with weapon drawn and kill a guard.) that's what I did and they ask you to surrender again for the new crime. I killed a guard after vandalism, like the example. I'm not sure how well it will work with anything else. Allons-y!

Sep 14, 11 at 5:30pm
geatmers

same her i got it in july and i did it and they dident stop i dident trun on my xbox for 2 mohnts then they still come

Jun 20, 10 at 5:58pm
M

What I did was I turned off safety then killed two guards and the sheriff because they were coming at me. Then a third guard came and said I had to pay the fine or do community service (might be because it was a different crime then I'd refused to pay for.)

Nov 15, 08 at 1:39am
Roy

Plus don't forget all that extra exp you will be getting for killing enemies when doing community service. IMO, that is the best option.

Nov 14, 08 at 10:20pm
Reason

When I did my first community service I was pleasantly surprised at the rewards you get for it. Makes it worth simply vandalising a door or something.

Nov 14, 08 at 9:15pm
Eve B Hart

Oh, that's nothing. I should miss community service more often. I don't want my alignment to be as good but I also don't want to bring down the town economy by killing a bunch of people. I already did that in Bowerstone Old Town when I killed a few of my husbands because they were going to divorce me.

Nov 14, 08 at 9:05pm
Roy

You get evil points. I think it is about 50 or a 100. It happened to me the first day I played the game, so I don't remember.

Nov 14, 08 at 8:52pm
Eve B Hart

Seriously - community service increases your renown and experience and keeps you on the right side of the law.

What's supposed to happen if you don't do your community service by the deadline? I missed it once and nothing happened.

Nov 14, 08 at 8:49pm
Roy

quote TezLad
stole some bits from a house, got spotted , guards came, resisted arrest and no mercy since , that were a couple of days ago(real time , can't seem to kill them either. i have been to other places but in the end i'm gonna need Oakfield, kinda need it now tbh.
It has asked me a couple of times to pay the fine, when i do it makes no difference niether does community service. it gives me the task of CS i accept and they still attack?!? , i'm kinda baffled
Never resist arrest, you could always also do the community service.