Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Fable II » Anyone find fable a little scary at times? !Spoilers! » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Nov 02, 08 at 1:03amTreble2004

I did, but only the 'perfect world' part, it was because that place was so open but isolated, only you and your sis and then when you go to bed and wake up the next morning the world just repeats itself. But, when you hear the freaky fable music and it asks you to follow it , no golden trail or anything making you feel even more alone, and when you get closer and sis starts proper 'banshee' screaming and evrything starts getting set on fire and stuff. Freaky ****, i rate PM.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Aug 27, 12 at 5:44pm
FABLE2 mythhunter

every time a demon door yawns and i can't see it (i play with a loud volume)

Nov 29, 08 at 11:19am
Justplayingitcool

i think it was weird that rose dies in coldblood.
where the hero gets shot smashed threw glass gets hit by a roof and to top it off
he eventully lands on the ground.but whaT? he/she doesnt die

Nov 27, 08 at 10:12pm
cyraxtor

what creeped me out was rose in the perfect world it was so peaceful and them burning raining screaming and rose sayin i ruined everything also rose getting shot pissed me off

Nov 27, 08 at 5:22pm
Justplayingitcool

quote Megas MkII
justplayingitcool: Why? What I posted spooked or perturbed me, keeping in line with this thread under a technicality.
because you said you did the quest and then it said you hAD TO DO IT AGAIN

back to the topic i think the hobbes were scary then the hollow man

Nov 26, 08 at 11:49pm
Arthas

The winter lodge was the only thing that really made me jump. It was pretty early in the morning and the speakers were pretty loud, and the sound after entering the house was more than enough. Although I did find the Perfect World to be pretty eerie as well.

Nov 26, 08 at 10:10pm
chaotic

quote Eve B Hart
It's also very reminiscent of the bandit attack on Oakvale in the first game. So those of us who've played the first game have an added level of eeriness.
Never thought of it that way. Every child hero has to have some tragedy (extremely similar ones, at similar ages, too, it seems...).

Although not scary, something very chilling and depressing was finding Oakvale's remains in Wraithmarsh. Shit sucked.

Nov 26, 08 at 9:01pm
Megas MkII

justplayingitcool: Why? What I posted spooked or perturbed me, keeping in line with this thread under a technicality.

And back to topic, Nightmare Hollow was the only place aside from the sudden moment in the snow place (Memory blank spot) that bothered me to a serious point. A homocidal chest that summons monsters to attack you? To make things creepier, that was because it liked you. What would it do if it hated you? Send a never ending swarm of Hollowmen at you? I wouldn't mind that personally, but that chest creeps me out something fierce.

Nov 26, 08 at 7:48pm
Roy

I see what you mean. If I were to sleep in Bowerstone Cemetery Mansion it is not as scary, but maybe freaky, knowing that you are in a cemetery.

Nov 26, 08 at 4:29pm
Justplayingitcool

i mean like what happens when you sleep in brightwood tower
apparently its scary

Nov 26, 08 at 2:50pm
Roy

Is he referring to the Nightmare Hallows in the Brightwood Tower? That place reminded me of Wraitmarsh a lot, because of scenery.