Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Call Of Duty: World At War » ERROR: Unhandled Exception Caught » Post Reply

REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Oct 30, 08 at 7:28pmherbie_best

hello, i have recently downloaded the PC beta for COD: WW. Anyway, first off i had a problem with some missing file, i quickly sorted that out and when i thought all was well another error. This error said 'Unhandled Exception Caught', i have read through pages and pages of website trying to find a fix but none have worked.

Some things that might help you fix it:
I have Windows XP
I downloaded the file from FileShack.com
The error appears after i launch the game
Just before the error message an error report from windows asks me whether or not i want to send / not send the error to them.

Thanks for any help.

~The Undead Ninja...

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jun 10, 13 at 9:41am
salik muslim

i am also having this problem but when my cousion told me that without headphones or speaker you cannot play the game the same erroer will be come

when i pluggged my headphines the game start and the error wasn't come

Jun 27, 12 at 3:15am
Marko

please let me explain this a nice how to solve this problem that would have played cod please.

Mar 14, 12 at 10:42am
bberbakov

Can someone tell me another way to change graphics, because every time I try to change it, it stops...everything stops. By defaults its set to high level graphics and it cant go smooth like that,and when I try to change it,it block! I tried to download a different copy,reinstal and always the same problem...
thank for your help!

Jan 27, 12 at 3:46pm
COD0398

THANX MAN U SAVED MY WEEKEND

Dec 16, 11 at 9:40pm
helpman123

*bleep* u loserget ss lifer

Nov 25, 11 at 6:52pm
OpTix Reoers

Can someone please help me with this error because ive tried everything it still dont work

Oct 09, 11 at 3:34am
sidewinder767

The sound thing fixed mine so thanks guys !!!

Oct 09, 11 at 3:33am
sidewinder767

The sound thing fixed my so thanks guys !

Feb 23, 11 at 9:19am
saurabh kulkarni

am getting the problem unhandled exception caught ... my hardware - 1 gb ram , 2.8 ghz dual core intel processor , nvidia geforce 7050 graphics card , direct x 9c , windows xp service pack 2 ... and in my computer there is no audio device but the sound driver is present in the add and remove program list , .... computer's control panel shows sound and audio devices but ibside that there is no provision of selecting 24 bit 48000 hz ...
i read in some other forum that u hav to set the compatibility mode of launching file to win xp but my file does not hav the winxp mode ...
i also somewhere read that u hav to set the hardware acceleration to basic ... i did that ... but that did not solve the problem ...
i deleted the file treyarch .. but it did not work ...
i dont know whether my operating system is 32 bit or 64 bit ...

please somebody help me ...

Jan 30, 11 at 10:50am
breakbeat2

If you have A Profile Back Up Usit IN your
AppData\Local\Activision\CoDWaW\players\profiles
Paste the oldest one and its working correctly