Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Call Of Duty: World At War » ERROR: Unhandled Exception Caught » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Oct 30, 08 at 7:28pmherbie_best

hello, i have recently downloaded the PC beta for COD: WW. Anyway, first off i had a problem with some missing file, i quickly sorted that out and when i thought all was well another error. This error said 'Unhandled Exception Caught', i have read through pages and pages of website trying to find a fix but none have worked.

Some things that might help you fix it:
I have Windows XP
I downloaded the file from FileShack.com
The error appears after i launch the game
Just before the error message an error report from windows asks me whether or not i want to send / not send the error to them.

Thanks for any help.

~The Undead Ninja...

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jun 10, 13 at 9:41am
salik muslim

i am also having this problem but when my cousion told me that without headphones or speaker you cannot play the game the same erroer will be come

when i pluggged my headphines the game start and the error wasn't come

Jun 27, 12 at 3:15am
Marko

please let me explain this a nice how to solve this problem that would have played cod please.

Mar 14, 12 at 10:42am
bberbakov

Can someone tell me another way to change graphics, because every time I try to change it, it stops...everything stops. By defaults its set to high level graphics and it cant go smooth like that,and when I try to change it,it block! I tried to download a different copy,reinstal and always the same problem...
thank for your help!

Jan 27, 12 at 3:46pm
COD0398

THANX MAN U SAVED MY WEEKEND

Dec 16, 11 at 9:40pm
helpman123

*bleep* u loserget ss lifer

Nov 25, 11 at 6:52pm
OpTix Reoers

Can someone please help me with this error because ive tried everything it still dont work

Oct 09, 11 at 3:34am
sidewinder767

The sound thing fixed mine so thanks guys !!!

Oct 09, 11 at 3:33am
sidewinder767

The sound thing fixed my so thanks guys !

Feb 23, 11 at 9:19am
saurabh kulkarni

am getting the problem unhandled exception caught ... my hardware - 1 gb ram , 2.8 ghz dual core intel processor , nvidia geforce 7050 graphics card , direct x 9c , windows xp service pack 2 ... and in my computer there is no audio device but the sound driver is present in the add and remove program list , .... computer's control panel shows sound and audio devices but ibside that there is no provision of selecting 24 bit 48000 hz ...
i read in some other forum that u hav to set the compatibility mode of launching file to win xp but my file does not hav the winxp mode ...
i also somewhere read that u hav to set the hardware acceleration to basic ... i did that ... but that did not solve the problem ...
i deleted the file treyarch .. but it did not work ...
i dont know whether my operating system is 32 bit or 64 bit ...

please somebody help me ...

Jan 30, 11 at 10:50am
breakbeat2

If you have A Profile Back Up Usit IN your
AppData\Local\Activision\CoDWaW\players\profiles
Paste the oldest one and its working correctly