Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Fable II » Official Hero Doll Thread » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Oct 28, 08 at 10:21pmXemnas the Superior

Here it goes. In this thread, you may trade with other people for Hero dolls. Whether you want to by them from someone, or trade a weapon, it's up to you! Also, I would like to make a "set" of the dolls for everyone on Neo. In other words, if you have a Doll that isn't on the list, you can volunteer, and we'll make a set for everyone in this forum, and it'll be passed around for people who ask. The volunteers and I will get first dibs, and then you can PM me if you want it. So as far as the Neo Set goes:

Have:
Plain Hero Doll (Bald one in underwear)

Needed:
Garth
Hammer
Theresa
Lucien
Reaver

Let there be dolls!

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Aug 13, 13 at 12:18am
Morphine oG

I have a Theresa Garth and Reaver doll and need the other three. I'd also like to borrow someones chicken suit.
Gt: Morphine oG

Jun 04, 13 at 4:02pm
Smash106

bit late to the party here but any chance anyone can send em my way ... i need Reaver Lucien and Theresa

I figured you never know someone might still have em and be able to help - Gamertag Smash106

Cheers if you can

Aug 12, 12 at 3:15pm
Dcsmall

Hi guys,I know this forum is out ages but When I first had fable 2 I didn't have Xbox live, so I am going to buy fable 2 tomorrow, and I was wondering if someone would be willing to help me get the achievement ? I completed the game and I still have the save so I'm not sure what I can trade but it would be greatly appreciated if someone could help

Dec 18, 08 at 6:06am
sparrowbird666

oh, same gamertage "sparrowbird666"

Dec 18, 08 at 6:03am
sparrowbird666

I will give 10,000,000 to anyone who lets me borrow them all, and yes if I get my own somehow I will help all of you!

Dec 18, 08 at 5:52am
clint

hey guys i have a garth doll and the bald one in its underwear so if any of you guys want 2 trade hero dolls i need the rest and if u need it i could sell u mine. my gamer tag is CLINTON butter so message me if u want to trade.

Nov 19, 08 at 11:08pm
Roy

I guess everytime I sign on in XBL to play Fable 2, there are always dozens of people looking for dolls and they are making great deals. Most of them are in Bowerston Market.

Nov 18, 08 at 2:37pm
swimNOW

Hey, i have a Garth doll up for grabs.. i need anything but garth or theresa. iF YOU DONT WANT THE DOLL, I WILL GIVE YOU 2 MILLION GOLD FOR EACH DOLL YOU SELL ME. takers?

Nov 11, 08 at 8:41pm
Stomper00136

All i need now are the garth and lucien dolls. any1 willing to trade or sell?

I've got garth. Anyone willing to part w/ a lucien doll so i can complete my collection?

Nov 11, 08 at 8:02pm
Stomper001

Anyone offering Garth, Lucien and/or Reaver? These are the dolls I need to complete the acheivement. I've got Hammer dolls for trade, otherwise I am willing to buy for a fair price...