Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.Remember that this is a multi-platform forum so if you have a problem, make sure you add what platform you are using. Thanks!

hideOriginal Post

Oct 26, 08 at 5:51pmMishtram

Hey guys!

My username is Mishtram! I have been a fan of RPGs for years, especially those for the PC! Recently, I came across news for this game and it's seriously gotten me excited, hope to see some other folks join me in interest for this game as well!

Looks like this could be one of those amazing games which are worth waiting for!

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Dec 23, 12 at 5:05pm
Ethancaliko

Hey, I'm Ethan, and I am a Dragon Age player. Me and Alistair are best of buds

Sep 11, 12 at 9:12pm
Lupirio

G'Day, Im Lupirio, i got as far as the betrayal, then I didn't have the game, now I got it again and just finished Intro

Im playing as a Dwarf Noble Tanker =3

Feb 12, 12 at 1:46pm
K8ty

On my 2nd playthrough

Deep Roads quest takes ages...

Hi all, not been here before

Feb 06, 12 at 2:24am
Erebos Static

Hey, im Erebos Static, had this game since it came out for 360, just getting back into it... and by getting back into it i mean i bought all the DLC a few nights ago and have been going for 100% completion for awhile;p

Jan 23, 12 at 1:51pm
Rensonius

just bought the game. I'm ALWAYS Rensonius

Dec 05, 11 at 2:10am
Lyonnais

Lol, I'm late as always. But whatever... I'm Adam, or Lyon.

Dec 04, 11 at 10:49pm
shpongled

im shpongled most of the time

Nov 06, 11 at 11:49pm
jaxx

Well.....I'm always late to play the really awesome rpg's it seems. I'm sure no one is even active in this forum anymore since dragon age 2 has been out now for awhile! But the good things are I get the games for a lot cheaper by waiting and there's usually a ton of good info if I'm stuck on them by the time I get around to playing them! I mean I just played oblivion for the 1st time:( but dragon age is really a great game, I bought the ultimate edition and I'm still on origins. The only rpg series I try my best to get asap are final fantasy games besides that I'm to broke to get most games when they 1st come out:( but I'm jax and I hope someone is still coming to this forum if I need help! Lol

Jul 05, 11 at 9:51am
Mouldy Cheese

Hey all, Mouldy Cheese (or MC or Mouldy) here! Started playing a little while ago on a friend's version of the game but enjoyed it so much that I just had to go out and buy it AND all of the dlcs! Absolutely worth the price for a game with such playability and enjoyment. I think I've started at least 5 games now!

One of the best aspects is the attention to character detail. DAII was a little more lacking in this regard and so I much preferred origins.

Sep 09, 10 at 10:26am
The Stig

Can I fly dragons with my steering wheel? I want to get this game, but if I can't use my steering wheel then it'll lose its appeal with me