Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Star Wars: The Force Unleashed » Ending... kinda sucks (Contains Spoilers) » Post Reply

REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Oct 22, 08 at 5:45pmsminga

I don't know about you guys, but I found the ending very disappointing.
I suspected it right after you meet Ram Kota. Did anyone else find it disappointing?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Apr 06, 10 at 7:15pm
josiahking56

quote Duncan Idaho
quote sminga
Anything has to be better than dying in the "Good" ending.
im guessing that you haven seen the star wars movies, for the rebels to "be born" in the 1st movie, they needed a hero Star Killer, who once he is death became the simbol of hope for the rebels, for what happens in rebel strrike, and then one the empire counter attacks, and on the last movie of the 1st part of the 7 movies of star wars, now all clear, if star killer had become a sith well evrything would be lost.
thx mom

Jan 10, 10 at 4:31am
Duncan Idaho

quote legendary one
I do not think he really died. They are coming out with Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2. Starkiller does not have the Sith Stalker Armor in the trailer of the second one. Sith Stalker Armor is what he has after he is reborn as Palpatine's slave in the darkside ending.
the jedi ending is the canon one, but we dont know a lot about it could be a clone of starkiller with his spirit.

Jan 10, 10 at 1:34am
legendary one

I do not think he really died. They are coming out with Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2. Starkiller does not have the Sith Stalker Armor in the trailer of the second one. Sith Stalker Armor is what he has after he is reborn as Palpatine's slave in the darkside ending.

Jul 19, 09 at 10:48pm
Duncan Idaho

quote zeldageek

quote Duncan Idaho
just recently was launched one in 3D thats between the clone wars.
i don't think that movie counts.
we still have to see if its cannon or not but it does explain a little how between movies anakin became the darth vader,

Jul 19, 09 at 1:51pm
zeldageek

quote Duncan Idaho
just recently was launched one in 3D thats between the clone wars.
i don't think that movie counts.

Apr 16, 09 at 1:49pm
Duncan Idaho

quote Agwe
What's the Sith ending? Is it like the ending when you finish the game twice or something?
when you win the 1st vader figth you have 2 options:

figth vader again> sith ending.

Figth the empereor> self srificing ending AKA jedi ending.

Apr 15, 09 at 11:25pm
Agwe

What's the Sith ending? Is it like the ending when you finish the game twice or something?

Apr 15, 09 at 10:15pm
Shadowkiller12

I dont think that they should of made him die. i think that he should have made him like not be dead in the end

Dec 31, 08 at 10:52am
Swampert X

the story and ending (except the sith ending) were great, only the graphics were a bit disapointing. anyway, a symbol of hope? we needed atleats a statue of the guy before he's really a symbol of hope.

Dec 17, 08 at 4:24pm
yullyuk

teh wii's version dont do the game any justice, the ps3 and xbox on the other hand... well nuf said