I love these threads Bassically you post something you've done that either is just a cool idea, very helpful, or just fun.
1. Build a community lot with a workout room, a pool, and classes for ballet, etc. (if memory serves, you can do that if you have Freetime, right?) Boom, you got a YMCA
2. have a party on the second day of pregnancy, and you have a baby shower
3. build a little fenced playpen for the toddler, with a gate, all the toys, and the changing table, that way he'll keep out of trouble
Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)
May 02, 16 at 7:19am
I have three main families in my Neighborhood, they are each in either 5th or 6th generation.
1.) When it's time for them to go to college I only play for one semester at a time, that way there's enough time to send in their cousins or younger siblings to join them in the college.
2.) In college once the Sims have learned all the points, as well as studied all the books, I start working on their badges. So when they go home to their parents or to an apartment, they have plenty of decorative items and robots to help them.
3.) When my Sims graduate college, they always graduate with NPC sims that I've been taking care of. Honestly, I don't want these smart folks to go to waste, granted some of them are a personal interest of my Sims, so... I make a separate house/apartment in my neighborhood where graduated NPC's go. I play one season at a time with them, so they have jobs, grow old, make friends, and die.
102 :: Keep hiring Nannies and use 'move_objects on' to place them in a little fence with the basic necessities and call it [img][img][/img][/img]a 'Nanny farm'.
May 04, 14 at 11:47am
395. Film your sims and put the videos together in Movie MAKER. Make the plot be interesting like Teen Pregnancy, Abortion, anything. Or make it about the life of an average sim.
396. Make a sim get really fit, then have them marry a fat sim.
397. Sorry if this has been said, but USE MODS AND CUSTOM CONTENT! I have so much of it. It's fun.shou
398. Make a sim owned business (WITHOUT OFB). To do this make a residential lot, move a sim in, do changelotzoning community in the cheat box, and BAM, sims should come. If you need to do something like put something in inventory, just change the lot back to residential, do it, and change it back to community.
Apr 29, 14 at 11:08pm
390. Read about how studying Life skills can help on the Sims wiki. These are things worth learning. IF you have 2 sims fighting ..send them for counseling (anger mgmt /couples conseling) Make fire prevention learning a MUST if they start a fire. All sims in military/sports and adventure careers etc. should study physiology (so should doctors) All pg sims (and spouses ) should study parenting so you can then check on the babys needs.
391. INTEENIMATOR is worth it if you get the right package and all it wont mess with your game (also be sure to take out the pkgs when installing an expansion) It adds a new layer to teen life with risky pregnancy.
392. The mod ACR is very cool to add to game as Sims will interact relationship wise more autonomously.
393. One of the BEST downloads is THE SHOP AT HOME COAT RACK> Never buy clothes again. So nice to have this at home and change sims clothes whenever u want.
394. I will end all these ideas I shared ..........with DEATH. In every forum I look for scenario ideas I find DEATH lurking everywhere. It seems players are obsessed with it . I never thought I would be but one night..it happened! It started with this : there was a giant fire at a park I built where I'd teleported a bunch of sims for a big party and I had stuff too close to a campfire. The whole park burned killing about 20 of my sims. It was DEVASTATING. I mean some of my FAVORITE sims were killed and almost every household was mourning . There was a real DARKNESS to my sim world. I had the idea that there would be a clean up party at the park...until one sim was killed by being scared to death when seeing a ghost! It was QUITE the scenario I'm telling you. Well I got to thinking and finally made a VERY RICH SIM come to town..showing up out of nowhere. IF he were in Sims 3 he wouldve had the evil trait. But I didnt know that...at first. He became the BENEFACTOR and got the lot cleaned up and built a fantastic garden with hundreds of flowers and trees and paths and a special room where Sims could come to view their familys urns one last time. I teleported all the familys and we ALL mourned big time. Well when this scenario played out I built this rich sim a huge house and he was lonely (and also crazy) so he was throwing big parties..and one night he decided to keep one of the guests. She was locked in a room. She disappeared...never to be seen again. There were a few other disappearances after that also. Oh my, it was definately a BLACK time in my Sim days. Finally the benefactor ended up committing suicide. The house was up for sale and of course it was haunted. The family that bought it were constantly bothered and ended up having it razed to the ground where they found the urns which were sent to the cemetary. AND SINCE THEN I DONT PLAY DEATH SCENARIOS. I mourn when my sims accidently die . They are loved.
Apr 29, 14 at 10:35pm
385. Have a stay at home mom own a toy store at home which she opens for a couple hours a day .
386. The Garage/auto sales. I had twin brothers inherit (cheat) they built a trailer and opened a home garage up starting with the restorable car. They also bought garage items to sell (think of the VROOM collection and the YOU GOT MUSCLE collection as well as ATS tinkering and pile of junk etc. ) My shop is open day and night . The brothers take turns sleeping and dealing with it.
387. Sim a little low on money? Have a garage sale. Take items from their house and put them up for sale or buy small items from the catalog and line your yard up with tables . Hold a one time Saturday sale if you dont want to continue the business.
388. I have a fun at home pizzeria in red and white checked decor (ATS) It has a jukebox and pinball games. The pizza is a hacked download that you can make $ off of . Also inges pinball machines. The Sim that owns this lives in a small area behind it.
389. College Life. I play 8 at one time . All available teens and their friends. I play one full semester at a time. At the end of each semester they have a big party with the hacked beer, kegs and wine etc. In senior year they hook up seriously and become engaged. Since Sims have 72 hours before having to leave college after graduation I make them study all the life skills (parenting, fire prevention, anger mgmt. etc. )
Powered by neoforums v2.3.8 (Bolieve) Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2016