Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » The Sims 2 » 1001 creative ideas in The Sims 2 » Post Reply

hideOriginal Post

Oct 17, 08 at 8:46pmGamer of the Year

I love these threads Bassically you post something you've done that either is just a cool idea, very helpful, or just fun.

1. Build a community lot with a workout room, a pool, and classes for ballet, etc. (if memory serves, you can do that if you have Freetime, right?) Boom, you got a YMCA

2. have a party on the second day of pregnancy, and you have a baby shower

3. build a little fenced playpen for the toddler, with a gate, all the toys, and the changing table, that way he'll keep out of trouble

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Aug 12, 16 at 7:37am
CrazyDelphi

Make a HUGE family and their pets but put them in a tiny house

Aug 11, 16 at 7:52am
CrazyDelphi

I made a jail where everyone's cell only has a cheap bed and there is an artists easel at the end of the jail so they can learn and a big bathroom for everyone

May 2, 16 at 7:19am
sokoldee

I have three main families in my Neighborhood, they are each in either 5th or 6th generation.

1.) When it's time for them to go to college I only play for one semester at a time, that way there's enough time to send in their cousins or younger siblings to join them in the college.

2.) In college once the Sims have learned all the points, as well as studied all the books, I start working on their badges. So when they go home to their parents or to an apartment, they have plenty of decorative items and robots to help them.

3.) When my Sims graduate college, they always graduate with NPC sims that I've been taking care of. Honestly, I don't want these smart folks to go to waste, granted some of them are a personal interest of my Sims, so... I make a separate house/apartment in my neighborhood where graduated NPC's go. I play one season at a time with them, so they have jobs, grow old, make friends, and die.

May 14, 15 at 11:48am
lyslys333

j,knbhgvfcdfvgbhnj,k;lk,j

May 9, 15 at 10:14am
Julia Marie

quote Agent Angel
102 :: Keep hiring Nannies and use 'move_objects on' to place them in a little fence with the basic necessities and call it a 'Nanny farm'.
this just made me go LOL^_^

I'm still ROFLMAO
(rolling on floor laughing my a** off)

May 4, 15 at 6:18pm
Slobmonster

401. Make a town of neat and proper sims, then move in a downtown slob and have them basically terrorize the town.

Apr 22, 15 at 5:31pm
Booty mcsweg

23. Make two sims with the opposite traits. See if they can get married and have kids!

Sep 5, 14 at 11:31am
Pikachu_1

399. Do the Legacy Challenge! You have to create a founder then keep the family going for 10 generations.
400. (yay) Also the 100 Baby Challenge. You can probably figure that one out :/

Jun 16, 14 at 11:16pm
ThisIsNotMyUsername

I did that. It was fun until the nannies started a fire and I couldn't take out the fire because there was no door. It was frustrating.

quote Agent Angel
102 :: Keep hiring Nannies and use 'move_objects on' to place them in a little fence with the basic necessities and call it [img][img][/img][/img]a 'Nanny farm'.

May 4, 14 at 11:47am
J B

395. Film your sims and put the videos together in Movie MAKER. Make the plot be interesting like Teen Pregnancy, Abortion, anything. Or make it about the life of an average sim.

396. Make a sim get really fit, then have them marry a fat sim.

397. Sorry if this has been said, but USE MODS AND CUSTOM CONTENT! I have so much of it. It's fun.shou

398. Make a sim owned business (WITHOUT OFB). To do this make a residential lot, move a sim in, do changelotzoning community in the cheat box, and BAM, sims should come. If you need to do something like put something in inventory, just change the lot back to residential, do it, and change it back to community.