Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Outcry » Outcry » Post Reply

Outcry Forum

profile  pro reviews  discussion board  

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Oct 17, 08 at 8:34pmsublustrum

Hi!
I'not a registered member. I've got little time to take part in forums.
I just finished playing this fantastic game and really LOVED it, so I felt like opening a discussion on it.

Did anybody play Outcry?

Have a nice gaming time!

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 08, 09 at 7:24pm
Trip

Hello every one, I have a problem with second controller.
What is correct configuration of switches, I suggest it is necessary for third detail of Timekay...

10x...>>>

Sep 29, 09 at 3:18am
Zachgg

quote Aj479
hey guys could u ps explain how to switch on the power button in capsule, there r these different number noble, what is the code or how to go about it.
do you know how to open the flower buds? It's driving me mad! I just cant tune the wheels right.

Sep 29, 09 at 3:13am
Zachgg

Looking for help in opening the flower buds, been trying for a while and just cant get it right, please help!

Aug 04, 09 at 9:38am
Aj479

hey guys could u ps explain how to switch on the power button in capsule, there r these different number noble, what is the code or how to go about it.

Jan 16, 09 at 6:23pm
sublustrum

If you like hard and logical puzzles maybe you'll like this free game in five episodes: Escape to Obion. It's quite an old game, so I checked if it was still online. Luckily it is, this is the link:[link name=]Escape to obion[/link]http://www.skeptictank.net/games/obion1.html[link name=][/link]

I loved it, and I hope that you will like it as well; if yes it will keep you intrigued for quite a while! At the bottom of the page that opens you can find the links for all the episodes (The first is very simple and short, the second harder and longer and the third and the fourth are absolutely crazy!)
Too bad you can't save, so if you have not enough time to go on until the end you'd rather take notes on the puzzles already solved to easily repeat them.

Enjoy it! :-)

p.s. Rhem is a puzzle oriented adventure game created by a genial german author, Knut Mueller.Have a look here:
http://www.mrbillsadventureland.com/reviews/q-r/rhemR/rhemR.htm

Jan 16, 09 at 3:51pm
KatyDoty529

Alright that made alot more sense to me and makes me like this game and appreciate it so much more. Part of the reason I didn't understand it was probably because I went in looking at it all as an alternate reality without the memories until the very end.
If I'd realized how much memory and the past was tied into it from the very begining, I would have probably understood the ending a bit better.
You are correct about the puzzles though! When you get to the desert, it seems to get a bit more logical but before that some things make very little sense as to why you have to do them.

Sadly I am not familiar with Rhem?

Do you know any good games that are online? I find myself now without anything to play and absolutly no money for games! Any suggestions would be quite welcome as I see that you seem to be good at judging games such as these ^.^

Jan 16, 09 at 11:14am
sublustrum

I think that it's as you wrote, "we" were dead. I thought to understand the ending in this way... here is my impression that I sent to a friend and she posted it in the Gameboomers forum (I attached the link for the topic, in case you were interested to read some different opinions):

now I have to say that I didn't like so much the puzzles; some were too easy and some were not strictly logical, but the game was absolutely worth playing!
By the way, I'm a Rhem fan!

Jan 16, 09 at 3:01am
KatyDoty529

Funny thing really, I actually beat the game earlier this evening. A little bit shorter than I would have liked but a very nice game indeed.
The gameplay flowed pretty well with plenty of story and puzzles that to me were of medium difficulty but then, I play point and clicks more often than the average person.
I enjoyed the process to get to the end result but the ending confused me a little. I think I have the gist of it but the loss on my mind makes me feel a bit foolish.

Jan 16, 09 at 12:13am
sublustrum

Thanks a lot for telling that you did it (not everyone cares...)!
I also appreciated the storyline more than the gameplay, but with such a beautiful (and I MEAN beautiful!)game I felt like forgiving everything!

If you like, I'd be very interested in knowing your opinion on the ending after you'll have finished it.

Have a nice evening!

Jan 15, 09 at 4:21pm
KatyDoty529

Actually,
your english sounds quite good to me ^.^
Also, I finally figured out what I was doing wrong. I kept trying to fix the electrical box with the one I opened using the handle and the button puzzle -.- What I finally realized is that you have to use the same one you used to solve the water puzzle, just move the knobs differently!

I feel like a dolt for not catching this sooner and spending many days on forums trying to figure out my problem. But thank you so much for your quick and friendly response!
I appreciate that alot! And yes, I am enjoying this game. More-so for the storyline rather than the gameplay itself but still, no complaints here!
Thank you again!