Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Demon's Souls » Introduction Thread » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Oct 12, 08 at 9:18pmKrunal

INTRODUCTION THREAD

Welcome everyone, this game was previously revealed just prior to TGS by Famitsu, and properly at Famitsu. An upcoming RPG by Sony, I personally cannot wait for this game. Why not introduce yourselves...

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Apr 23, 13 at 8:55am
Dionysus

This game is awesome, especially if you like hardcore RPG, but i will warn you it is not for the faint of heart. The way this game plays is bloodthirsty and unforgiving. Dieing results in you losing all of your souls, and they are needed for everything from repairing weapons to leveling up, and for the first level you cannot level up until you beat the final boss. I played it for five hours and I've only just beat the first boss. It's very rewarding, and a hell of alot of fun, but be warned if you're not into something you HAVE to play for hours to do it right, than I wouldn't recommend it.

Apr 17, 13 at 4:31am
jomoh71

quote Master Of Mojo
I have yet to make it to the end of the first level past the tutorial, and I've been playing it off and on for a week now when i'm not playing Heavy Rain. Definitaly the hardest game i've played since the old school days. But I guess that's the point right?
I would say that is exactly the point:-) The are good wikis out there if things get to hard, and the forum holds a lot of info.

The game is very rewarding in the end as you feel quite the accomplishment when you succeed in the different areas

Apr 14, 13 at 7:16pm
Master Of Mojo

I have yet to make it to the end of the first level past the tutorial, and I've been playing it off and on for a week now when i'm not playing Heavy Rain. Definitaly the hardest game i've played since the old school days. But I guess that's the point right?

Apr 12, 13 at 7:53am
ibewhipped

Got this game on PS+ damn its hard but fun as hell.

Apr 09, 12 at 9:51pm
sneekyweezel

Hello I'm Sneeky & just got the game- I'll be checking around for help in the forum because this game is tough!! See ya soon...

Dec 28, 11 at 1:17pm
theonlinegenericrx

Hi,
This is john a new member on this forum. Really like your site.. Thanks for sharing .

Men's health

Dec 20, 11 at 12:49pm
Arexiou

quote stevesmith
Hi,
This is Steve Smith a new member on this forum. Really like your site.. Thanks for sharing .

Men's health
Welcome to Neoseeker and welcome to the Demon's Souls forum!

If you ever need any help on either Neoseeker or Demon's Souls then
please, just ask!

My Introduction!

Dec 19, 11 at 3:04am
stevesmith

Hi,
This is Steve Smith a new member on this forum. Really like your site.. Thanks for sharing .

Men's health

Nov 14, 11 at 3:33pm
Tajirii

Well this thread has not been used in a while but I figured I would introduce myself to everyone. I am Tajirii (PSN LordTajirii). Ive been gaming for at least 25yrs, yes that puts me back to the days of the atari. Ive always enjoyed difficult games and was looking for a good one for the PS3. I had a friend recommend me to this title last week and I have been playing it all weekend. I love the game. The difficulty is perfect. The risks are awesome and the pay offs are better. I will be enjoying this game for some time to come. Hope to see all of you around in the forums.

Jun 07, 11 at 8:03am
hobocommandxo

Wow, I'm actually intimidated. . Anyway, I'm hobo. I've bought this game a little while ago but only recently started getting into it once I heard the servers were going down once 2 hits. I really enjoy the game. However, truth is, I'm pretty ignorant of pretty much everything. Right now I'm running a soul level 22 faith build priest. I know that's sort of a newb build but I didn't know that when I started I swear . Right now I'm painfully hunting for some faintstones so I can get a Blessed mace and some spiderstones so I can work on my sticky bow. Having no luck whatsoever. It's an honor to meet you all. I hope to be pretty active on the forums and maybe make a few friends.