Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Call of Duty: World at War » Call Of Duty NeoWiki! » Post Reply

REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Oct 11, 08 at 10:41amSparx

Ok then, as most of you are aware there is a NeoWiki for Call of Duty, and considering information about the game is released we can get to work on the new one, which can be found Here, The layout isn't set up yet but I will create one shortly for you all.

And I am looking for One or Two staff members, so all contributes will be took under account, and hopefully if people will contribute a lot, it could become a great Wiki!

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Dec 30, 08 at 8:59pm
Silent_Crow

I would be able to supply or help with this call of duty neowiki

Nov 21, 08 at 5:35pm
Zuke

Sorry, I thought many of you knew what Wikipedia is and the such.

You just make/change pages and add more information to a page and stuff.

It looks pretty self-explanatory if you check the link.

Nov 21, 08 at 4:37pm
Sullyone

It's like a game specific wikipedia, where you post information on different subjects.
For Call of Duty, you'd have Guns, Maps, Story, Perks, etc.

Nov 21, 08 at 3:57pm
Jordansmith

please explain to us. pointless posting if we dont know.
aye..

Oct 15, 08 at 7:53pm
Quinny3

sorry about this but please can someone explain what you write on neowiki

Oct 11, 08 at 4:22pm
DanielT

I think I'll try and contribute within the next week or two if it is up by then. Swamped with coursework this weekend though so I'll start midweek.

Oct 11, 08 at 10:41am
Sparx

Ok then, as most of you are aware there is a NeoWiki for Call of Duty, and considering information about the game is released we can get to work on the new one, which can be found Here, The layout isn't set up yet but I will create one shortly for you all.

And I am looking for One or Two staff members, so all contributes will be took under account, and hopefully if people will contribute a lot, it could become a great Wiki!