Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Fable II » Become a Vampire. » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Oct 10, 08 at 1:11pmMilkenobi

I'm not sure if it's common knowledge so sorry if it's old news but judging from one of the Fable 2 adds it looks to me like you can be a vampire.

I can't find a link but I saw it in a Gameinformer that shows a bunch of Fable 2 characters and on of them looks JUST like a vampire.

Thoughts?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Dec 27, 11 at 3:39am
AnonYmous 123

To become a vampire in fable 2 get full evil but have full purity as well it worked for me

Sep 28, 10 at 5:43pm
Heretic

Must try that then.

Sep 28, 10 at 1:42pm
swk3000

quote Heretic
Not possible....
Quite possible. Set rent low on all the shops and houses you own, and you'll get purity every time you collect rent. After that, all you have to do is be evil. The result looks like a Vampire.

Sep 27, 10 at 4:48pm
Heretic

They never had a vampire so they wouldn't have had one in the second Fable..

Sep 15, 10 at 6:04am
Rikus_Clone

Expect the impossible!!! lol I really think Fable is above the whole vampire thing......

Sep 13, 10 at 4:40am
Heretic

Not possible....

Sep 11, 10 at 9:21am
thetwilight

Right, dumplings. That look requires full evil and full purity. That is all.

Sep 08, 10 at 8:56pm
toobias

quote Deadeye365
I saw that pic too, I just figured "evil lady" though. But who knows, maybe it is supposed to represent vamprism in the game?

i have a character that lookt JUST like that one

Oct 18, 08 at 4:00am
Fragment of Chaos

Vampires would be awesome, haha becoming a vampire should be more of a STD though. lol. It could work a lot better then most games, just instead of not being able to go out in the sunlight just have a weakness of fire, ect, or just to be able to go out during the day wear dark clothing. It would be fun though, everyone refers back to Oblivion when they think of vampires but Fable 2 isn't Oblivion.

Although those pictures are just screenshots of a possible evilish morph.

Oct 15, 08 at 5:32am
Bandito13

I dont think it will be either, would be cool to be a vampire and a warewolf, but at the same time would it make you stronger faster etc, why would anyone choose not to be a vampire?? Would kill all the other classes.