Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » Hardware, Builds and Overclocking » Computer Hardware Announcements, Requests, Feedback & Suggestions » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Advertising of any kind is not allowed in these forums!If you fix your problem on your own, please post a message describing how you fixed the issue so that others with a similar problem can use your method to fix their issue.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Oct 07, 08 at 9:08pmThe Slayer

General Computer Hardware RFS and Announcements

To better organize and clean up the sticky threads at the top of the forum I decided to combine the Announcements thread with the Requests Feedback and Suggestions thread.

Previous Threads:

OC Forum Announcements
Hardware Forums Requests Feedback and Suggestions

Purpose:

You can use this thread to make any suggestions, give feed back on anything, or request something. If you have any suggestions for any of the other forums in the Computer Hardware category, you are welcome to post them here and I'll pass them on to the appropriate people.

This will also be used for any major announcements that should be known to the members.

Moderators

The Slayer

[ Profile ] [ Neo PM ]

Hall of Fame

Gravity:
From April 2011 until mid-2012

Anonymous

[ Profile ]

(November 21, 2006 - June 11, 2008)

Master of the VG

[ Profile ]

[size=1][color=#666666]This message was edited on 2012-09-03T22:43:02-07:00.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jan 20, 12 at 2:51am
Maliciousmonkey

oh oopse sorry
i made a thread now

Jan 20, 12 at 2:27am
Supernova1332

maliciousmonkey

Please make your own thread, we'd be more than happy to help, this is the section for the forum suggestions not personal questions.

Jan 20, 12 at 2:23am
Maliciousmonkey

i have a HP Pavillion 64-bit system and $250.
i want to give my computer a "boost" i gess u would say. But i dont know where to start of if its even posible to make my computer better with so little cash.

Specs:

Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
System Model: p6707c
BIOS: BIOS Date: 09/29/10 11:15:16 Ver: 6.01
Processor: AMD Athlon(tm) II X2 250 Processor (2 CPUs), ~3.0GHz
Memory: 4096MB RAM
Available OS Memory: 3840MB RAM
DirectX Version: DirectX 11
DX Setup Parameters: Not found
User DPI Setting: Using System DPI
System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)
DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled

video card: NVIDIA GeForce 6150SE nForce 430

sound: Speakers (Realtek High Definition Audio)
HardwareID:HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0888&SUBSYS_103C2A6C&REV_1002

the computer is completely stock straight from the store.
im not sure if half the stuff above is even usefull but i put it there anywhy. let me know what i could do if anything

Nov 29, 11 at 7:24pm
shanmarsh1

I'll disagree with 'get a cooler if you arent overclocking'... stock coolers work just fine for stock cooling.

Jun 25, 11 at 6:22am
gas-safe

There must be some sort of glitch. I got RickRolled by coming here.

May 16, 11 at 8:48am
luke67677676

quote Gravity
You should just create your own thread and people can work with you on your issue. It would probably be best to create in this forum or Windows OS and Software
Cheers pal ;D x

May 16, 11 at 4:04am
Gravity

You should just create your own thread and people can work with you on your issue. It would probably be best to create in this forum or Windows OS and Software

May 15, 11 at 11:54am
luke67677676

I am sorry i dont know where to post this there are so many catergories, but i thought i should ask here: I have a computer with 1 232 Hard Drive with Windows 7.

I had a few files on it with took the space to 120, then i deleted alot which took to 170gb.
So I reinstalled windows replacing the files,But then Gb space went to 150, I had another problem last night reinstalled now 140Gb with no documents nothing, but i have lost almost 100Gb of space.
Can someone tell me how to get it back if can please.

Aug 18, 10 at 10:29pm
The Slayer

Most of the profiles there are over 5 or 6 years old, there are no new profiles there really. The most active subforum section is audio I think. Motherboards subforums rarely get any posts and general computer hardware subforums rarely get posts. The few times I see a legit thread someone could help with, I move it into one of the larger forums.

quote hiigaran
i think we have a large enough thread capacity per page to allow these profiles to appear here. more exposure, more discussion, higher rank of forum domination
Not sure what you mean by that... The profiles are staying, I cant see them going away anytime soon.

Aug 18, 10 at 10:06pm
hiigaran

thats the problem though. by having that dead section, people will ask, and probably get no reply. and i think we have a large enough thread capacity per page to allow these profiles to appear here. more exposure, more discussion, higher rank of forum domination