Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Monster Hunter Tri » The Monster Hunter NeoWiki » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Sooo Tasty Rathalos Cha-Cha Bow Deviljho Dual Blades Great Sword Gun Lance Hammer Heavy Bowgun Hunting Horn Lance Light Bowgun Long Sword Cha-Cha Zinogre Gigginox Ceadeus Rathian Switch Axe Sword and Shield Nargacuga Great Jaggi Lagiacrus Agnaktor Diablos

hideOriginal Post

Oct 07, 08 at 9:41amTwin_Master

I though this would be a great opportunity for people to contribute as much information on MH3 as you know. The Wiki would be very appreciative for all information that you the members can provide. Feel free to use this thread for any discussion regarding the wiki, and I hope that everyone can help out!

Neowiki Link

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jan 30, 13 at 1:10pm
wildfire

Hey everyone, I wanted to let you guys know that if you want to help out the wiki you can check out this page:

http://monsterhunter.neoseeker.com/wiki/Help:Major_Projects

Give it a once over

Dec 18, 12 at 2:25pm
RockofKuthian

I only ever come on bro through my iPod or my phone :/
I don't think I can help

Dec 18, 12 at 1:03pm
wildfire

RockofKuthian
Its_my_time24
WooperOnALedge
Kholdstare

Hi guys, sorry this is a little late (had some stuff to do).

Main Page

Header Image
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Neowiki!
Click Me
Weapons of Monster Hunter

Areas of Monster Hunter

Armour of Monster Hunter

Monsters of Monster Hunter

Monster Hunters games
Click Me

Welcome to the Monster Hunter NeoWiki - this wiki is a community maintained repository of walkthroughs, guides, and information about the Monster Hunter series of games. Don't hesitate to add any and all the Monster Hunter information you can find into the Wiki! Be sure to check out our Wanted Pages to see which pages we need on the NeoWiki!

You may log in with your Neoseeker username and password!

Featured Articles

These pages are recommended for taking a look at, as they more or less show the kind of contributions that we are looking for. We recommend you try to make contributions similar or even better than these.
  • Descriptive Example - Pages like that should contain information that a newbie would considered useful. Think like a newbie and you should do well.
  • Guide Example - Aside from this not having a link to the main monster page, it's still a great guide. Of course we don't expect this level of description, but you should try to include a fair amount of information.
  • Here's a must look at page before making a armor set page: Armor (MH3).

How can I help?

We are currently adding Monster Hunter 3 U game information.
Just because a page exists, doesn't mean that it is complete. Click the red links to create the page!

Quick Links

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate Main Page

For more information on what is going on in the wiki, check this page: Major Projects.

Recent Changes

This is what members are currently changing and working on:

Monster Hunter Neoseeker forums

FORUMPOSTSLAST POST
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
(3DS, wii-u)
13031re: Progress II (wildfire)
Jul 31, 14 07:26AM
Monster Hunter 4 / MH4 Ultimate
(3DS, 3DS)
1367No region lock between North Ame... (Justin)
Jul 31, 14 11:54AM
Monster Hunter Freedom Unite
(PSP, iPhone, iPad)
95608re: Where to get Lightcrystal? (Person 3O0O)
Jul 31, 14 08:34AM
Monster Hunter Freedom (PSP)73743Red Khezu (MHFU172774)
Jul 27, 14 08:06PM
Monster Hunter Portable 3rd (PSP)4517re: Monster hunter on ps3? (jsp)
Jul 24, 14 09:44AM

That's right, you guessed it. Neoseeker has it's very own monster hunter wiki. I've been helping out over there recently, but I'm not the only one who can help (it's definitely not a one or two person job). The wiki is lacking in some very basic information, and has almost nothing to deliver in regards to monster hunter tri; not even a complete weapons list (I'm currently working on that....)

That said, monster hunter here on neoseeker will pick back up again in march with the release of monster hunter tri U and I would like for there to be a good active place for information for those who want it. It'll give people more of a reason to stay and hunt with us . Not to mention it'll give you guys something to do for a while at least because let's face it, monster hunter tri is slowly dying and those who stayed on neo for it are becoming less active on the forum. Before you go, let's give back to the community a little! FOR NEOSEEKER!

To get started, there's a bit of markup coding to learn. Similar to webpage design, so I'd give this a once over and edit existing pages to learn a little bit (it's not rocket science; I was able to learn it in my spare time).

Oh yeah, if anyone has the ability to take and upload screenshots of the various different stages,monsters areas, and etc in tri that would be very helpful. We are literally void of anything worthwhile as far as screenshots go.

Short Pages - Pages that exist and are in need of information

Wanted Pages - Pages that are linked to within the forum, but do not currently exist. Feel free to create these pages.

Long Pages - Pages that have a plethora of information, but may be in need of editing for grammar, spelling, or corrections.

Nov 08, 11 at 9:20pm
vincentrago83

Oh nvm sorry lol -_-

Nov 08, 11 at 9:16pm
vincentrago83

Im realy confused. Where is the neoseeker monster hunter wiki??????????????????????????????????

Jul 14, 11 at 6:50pm
decaf115

hi i had a friend show me this site and am completly new here

Aug 24, 10 at 10:52pm
Narcissus

Just to say, I'm back working on the Wiki now that I have access to a laptop lol. I'm going to focus on the TRI monsters and bits for now, then get around to organising a few loose ends I left from before ^^

Jul 07, 10 at 7:34pm
Paradox

I kind of agree on the thread index thing. I don't really think it's needed on the wiki or in general because of the search bar and I never understood why people put it on there.

Not a fan of protecting anything for a matter of fact, even the main page

Jul 07, 10 at 7:32pm
Xeros the Slayer

Then there's absolutely no point in making an index at all. Nobody looks at them, most people aren't even aware they exist and they lost all necessity when the search bar was added.

I'd rather just undo a spam attack every now and then than say "here you go, you guys can edit it" then someone else takes it away without telling them, or me for that matter. That's just rude.

Jul 07, 10 at 7:26pm
Paradox

There was something in the Staff forum that talked about how index pages are prone to attackers and need some sort of protection. I don't know, the Fallout forums never needed one so...