Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology » Magic Map monsters » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Apple Gel Colette Genis Kratos Lemon Gel Life Bottle Lloyd Melange Gel Milla Miracle Gel Orange Gel Pineapple Gel Presea Raine Sheena Zelos

hideOriginal Post

Oct 04, 08 at 12:39pmCloud_Pwnzer

O.K so I got a few magic maps the other day, first i got 1 from every area, like for example, in ailily i got one from foot of world tree, hallowed bastion, and orphic maze (don't know if you can get gilgulim or not) but ya so 1 map from every area, and i was wondering, which monsters are best to train on as a lv 50 swordsman and a lv 88 ninja?? Oh and LEZARFD I started a new file as a girl and she's almost a lv 25 fighter after 45min of gameplay

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jul 15, 11 at 2:14pm
cutiepie123

why does one dead end of a magic map blink?

Dec 20, 08 at 7:22pm
Cloud_Pwnzer

lol I try to be nice and you try to act all tough?? hmmm something's wrong right there and honestly, you shouldn't even be allowed to be on this forum, lol.

Dec 20, 08 at 6:39pm
Wolverine527

Don't double post.

I'm only at 96 (I think) and I don't want to see who can get to 200 first.

BTW,one problem with your training tip,for me Luke and stahn are at much lower levels than I am(luke is at like 65 or something like that,and stahn is at 45.).
I actually have used a team of Luke (like 30 levels lower than me),Lloyd(Also around 30 levels lower),and Tear (Who was about 30 levels lower as well).

Dec 20, 08 at 3:37pm
Cloud_Pwnzer

oh and if you want, we could have a race to level 200 M.K?? cause I need a little motivation to start playing again and that would help me a lot

Dec 20, 08 at 3:36pm
Cloud_Pwnzer

Hey Wolverine, I don't know what level your M.K is now, cause I've been gone so long, but as a level 115 M.K I usually train in the Frosthollow until I get a map, and then i go into that on hard mode and p00n some yetis cause they only have about 30000hp and they're really easy if you take luke and stahn because they're both fire based and are really strong against them, I recommend being at least lvl 95-100 for that though, if you wanna stay for a long time anyway, but other than that, there isn't much more than that, that you need have fun.

Nov 07, 08 at 3:29pm
Wolverine527

quote chloerocks
go to the old man in either the 1st or 2nd house of any town and talk to him.
It's the 2nd house.

BTW,where's the best place to train a lv91 magic knight?

Nov 07, 08 at 1:33pm
chaps

how do u guys lvl so fast? i've been playing almost 24hrs but im still im the 30's of my ninja...

Nov 07, 08 at 9:23am
chloerocks

quote siopao13
how do you use magic maps?
go to the old man in either the 1st or 2nd house of any town and talk to him.

Nov 06, 08 at 4:16pm
siopao13

how do you use magic maps?

Oct 05, 08 at 10:52am
Cloud_Pwnzer

lol thanks LEZARFD went into all of them and got my ninja to lv 91 and got eternal sword and whatever the second thingy of gold armour is called, all i remember is persian boots