Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » The Curse of Monkey Island » Help me please!!!!! » Post Reply

REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Dec 06, 08 at 7:06am
Kind_karin

Hey thanks... Very much Sunshine... Or who ever you are..

Dec 04, 08 at 5:25am
sunnyshine

i assume you've gotten off the ship by now.
but just in case:
right at the start, you'll need to get the rod off the wall. then talk to wally (experiment on choices) til he realises he's a failure as a pirate. pick up his hook, attach it to the rod. use the cannon to shoot all the boats. then look out the window and pick up the floating stuff with the rod. then use the sword to cut the rope connected to the cannon. then fire the cannon.

in the treasure room you'll need to pick up the bag of wooden nickels,and the floatation device which will allow you to pick up the diamond ring. use the diamond ring on the porthold (round window).

Oct 04, 08 at 7:31am
kind_karin

quote kind_karin
on chapter 1 how can i get off the ship .... i mean where the treasure of le chuck is . i need the answer desperately...I beg you please help me i had the game since 2003 and im still in the beginning.

Oct 04, 08 at 7:06am
kind_karin

on chapter 1 how can i get off the ship .... i mean where the treasure of le chuck is . i need the answer desperately...