Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Final Fantasy Anniversary Edition » cystal eye thingy » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Oct 02, 08 at 2:15amjulian_12345

help i don't know wat to do werez the eye thing HELP!!!!!

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Mar 23, 09 at 7:29pm
GTA_Fanatic

Go to the Marsh Cave, save before you enter, and go straight down. When you come to the room with the stairs (or whatever; point is, you go down), go down them and then go to the very bottom right of that room (B2?). You'll see a bunch of rocks with one missing and you can go in-between them to a little path. Follow that path and you'll come to another room with a bunch of smaller rooms inside. The smaller rooms have a bunch of gil and such. Eventually you'll find the crown from one. Retrace your steps back out of the cave and travel back to Elfheim. Recover your health and resources and save again. Move northwest to the Western Keep (Northwest Castle) and talk to the old king (Astos). Remember to save first as he can be difficult to kill. After you kill him, you receive the crystal eye , which you may return to Matoya. She'll give you a type of herb which you should take back to Elfheim and give to the Prince. Before leaving Matoya's place, though, get the stuff from the treasure chests to the left. After you help the prince, he'll reward you with a key that can open doors in many places. There are quite a few places where this key will work - Google it if you want to know - but the important place to go is the original town that you started in (the name escapes me), and check the rooms in the northeast section of the castle. You should receive some explosive powder, which you should take to the dwarves to the far west.

That's about where I'm at now, so I can't help you further.

Feb 22, 09 at 9:50pm
jeegee

Get crown from marsah cave then take to the ruined castle. Get the eye from defeating astos (he's posing as king in decrepit castle) then take eye to matoya.

Feb 10, 09 at 4:28pm
GrEyCrEsT

quote HUNTER4791
u get the eye when u kill the boss in the marsh cave
  • No i was certain that you get the crystal eye after defeating astos

Feb 08, 09 at 12:15pm
HUNTER4791

u get the eye when u kill the boss in the marsh cave

Feb 07, 09 at 4:57pm
mooglemaster123

ur in the same boat i am

Oct 02, 08 at 2:15am
julian_12345

help i don't know wat to do werez the eye thing HELP!!!!!