Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Star Wars: Battlefront II » is it worth it? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jan 25, 09 at 3:28am
Balmung

quote D-R-O-I-D
i have the PS2 version and i was wondering if it is worth getting the PSP version
You'll have it one the go.

Jan 13, 09 at 1:45am
Mishtram

The PSP is supposed to be really bad, but I didn't mind the PS2 version at all. They added and changed some stuff for the PSP version and it apparently really brought the game down, so if you do want to give this a go, I'd pick up a copy for whichever gaming platform you happen to own.

Jan 04, 09 at 10:47pm
No One

well yes in the sense that if you have no life then yes this game is indeed for those who have/own no life...for $70 the game is a big waste...the graphics are...how you say..."crap"...like really crap...the game lags and theres not much to do other than shoot, shoot, shoot, shot, dead, respawn, capture this, capture that, WIN!...although the game itself aint bad as although its very gay, the urge to unlock all the powerups and stuff to get really cool and powerful weapons is very strong and if thats the case you might find this game quite addictive...but once you have all the powerups on legendary and your apparent rank (which is meaningless other than making you feel better about yourself) it gets abit boring...you spent, what~3-10 days getting all the powerups doing weird and logic defying physics missions after that you start losing interest...for you memorised all the spawn points you have tips for every map you know the map like the back of your hand so what more is there?...my friend found that out and started finding glitches...did you know the space maps have been cut short...apparently according to another friend the space map is meant to have turret control inside the main ships...unfortunately the psp has cut that out and replaced it with a gray wall...so when you are landing your flagship or whatever youll find that ammunition bots and health bots are your best friends...that is to say..if they havent been cut out...glitches in the game include: dying randomly, falling into a gray background, using the invincible cheat and go motor crossing at the back of kassyk (i think thats how you spell it) or that wookie place thing, having enemies spawn in random places, like having a heroes in a WALL (so annoying) etc etc...in conclusion to all this ranting and crap...the games addictive, not good nor too bad, the game lags, the graphics are crap, the game is not worth it...period...

EDIT: ...I retract my previous comment and say both Battlefront Elite Squadron and Renegade Squadron are worse than this game...all lucas arts had to do was weld the ground battles of the original battlefront 2 with the original space battles of the original battlefront 2...THATS IT...thats all they had to do and it would be the perfect game...BUT nooo...money is worth more than consumer opinions...

Dec 01, 08 at 6:07pm
Cptncrimson

If your still wondering, No it is not.

Sep 29, 08 at 6:04pm
D-R-O-I-D

i have the PS2 version and i was wondering if it is worth getting the PSP version