Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Star Wars: The Force Unleashed » The Psp Version » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Sep 25, 08 at 3:10amBlazinFaze

is the psp version, the one with the most content? I believe it is, but I'd like some clarification.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Nov 14, 08 at 2:30pm
Raijin1999

PS2 version doesnt have unleashed mode either.

Oct 06, 08 at 12:33am
caribpokemon76

i have and i love it WHOO

Oct 04, 08 at 4:17pm
Action911

yea PSP has most bonus's and unlockables and side missions and ive always been stressing this MULTIPLAYER MODE(vs.)!

Sep 26, 08 at 1:31am
BlazinFaze

oh, well thats awesome, I didn't know the psp & ps2 versions were the only ones with "The Forced Unleashed" Mode

Sep 25, 08 at 12:08pm
Freestylin_monkey

Yes it is. The Xbox360, and PS3 doesn't have "Force Unleashed" they focused more on the "story mode".
Psp, and Ps2 has "Force Unleashed" where you can earn jedis from the movies and from the game and do these 3 things

Order 66- in Waves, kill as many storm troopers, Robots, and Beasts you can until dying

Force Duel-Kill all the jedis in the game and movies in a light saber Duel then fight the Emperor

Historic Mission- Use jedis to fight battles in Scenes of the movies

Sep 25, 08 at 3:10am
BlazinFaze

is the psp version, the one with the most content? I believe it is, but I'd like some clarification.