Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Star Wars: The Force Unleashed » two different story endings » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Sep 23, 08 at 2:36amfishboy13

I herd that they are two different story endings how do i get them I have beaten the game and the emperor killed me and how do i get the other one

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Dec 20, 08 at 12:08pm
Ville_Valo

How do they turn out? The emperor-fighting ending you die, what about Vader?

Nov 15, 08 at 1:58am
fishboy13

I've seen it and the beginning is different to i cant Wat until i get my PlayStation 3 for Christmas and pick up a copy thanks.:D:D

Nov 14, 08 at 1:53pm
Raijin1999

Don't know about the DS version, but the PS3 version has very similar endings. You can see the ending cutscenes on youtube.

Nov 12, 08 at 9:02pm
fishboy13

i for got to sa one little detail what about on the ps3 and the ds version?

Nov 12, 08 at 8:59pm
fishboy13

yes there well be a big dushon at the end.

Oct 18, 08 at 9:10pm
Raijin1999

It the topic is labeled as a discussion on the endings, it's common sense that there will be discussion on the game endings.

Oct 15, 08 at 9:13pm
fishboy13

wot do you mean about a spoiler?

Oct 02, 08 at 9:02am
young money

thanks guys you should have put spoiler on this...

Sep 25, 08 at 11:51am
Freestylin_monkey

quote Raijin1999
Wait, what? I didn't know about this. In the PSP version, there were only boss fights (that i'm aware of) - was forced to fight Vader and then Palpatine.
yes, on the psp version after you fight darth vader in Palpatine's throne room in the death star-------(story mode, not force unleashed)------, there will be a movie that you will push darth vader into another room, and you will follow him, into a lighted room where you will see the captured alliance members, and palpatine. Once the movie ends, dont move to fast or you will be forced to fight someone, Once the movie -(Kota getting electricuted)- ends Vader and the Emperor, will stand there not attacking you, walk up to Vader(right) to get one ending, or walk up to palpatine(left) to get the other.

-make sure you did "story mode", NOT "force unleashed" and this should happen, if not your either playing "force unleashed" or a different game.

Sep 25, 08 at 6:13am
Raijin1999

Wait, what? I didn't know about this. In the PSP version, there were only boss fights (that i'm aware of) - was forced to fight Vader and then Palpatine.