Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Tiger Woods PGA Tour 09 » Backspin » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Sep 24, 08 at 5:21pm
allen33and88

quote B34NO
Have u just tryed allowing for the back spin ?? It should only be doing this with the LW and SW on a full shot.
hes totally right it really on happens with those 2 clubs and what i do is try to spin the ball forward as fast as i can to reduce the amount it back spin i get from those clubs.

it work most of the time excepct with severly sloped grees back to front greens

from my experience you cant stop backspin on those 2 clubs only reduce it

Sep 18, 08 at 4:09pm
B34NO

Have u just tryed allowing for the back spin ?? It should only be doing this with the LW and SW on a full shot.

Sep 18, 08 at 11:17am
Retired Snake

you couldnt be more correct about this.... I totally hate the back spin... especially when you land 3 feet from the pin and it spins back to around 20 ft. I have even tried to stop spinning the ball to see if it makes a difference, sometimes it does but most of the time it will still spin too far from the pin... fustrating as hell...

Sep 17, 08 at 9:13pm
Jambo

What the hell is going on? Why the constant backspin? Am I missing something here? Why on so many occasions must the ball backspin away from the hole when I am putting side or forward spin on? Worst of it is, most of the time it makes no sense with the green layout. There isnt a massive hill or whatever. Please EA release a patch about this or something.