Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Tiger Woods PGA Tour 09 » Backspin » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Sep 24, 08 at 5:21pm
allen33and88

quote B34NO
Have u just tryed allowing for the back spin ?? It should only be doing this with the LW and SW on a full shot.
hes totally right it really on happens with those 2 clubs and what i do is try to spin the ball forward as fast as i can to reduce the amount it back spin i get from those clubs.

it work most of the time excepct with severly sloped grees back to front greens

from my experience you cant stop backspin on those 2 clubs only reduce it

Sep 18, 08 at 4:09pm
B34NO

Have u just tryed allowing for the back spin ?? It should only be doing this with the LW and SW on a full shot.

Sep 18, 08 at 11:17am
Retired Snake

you couldnt be more correct about this.... I totally hate the back spin... especially when you land 3 feet from the pin and it spins back to around 20 ft. I have even tried to stop spinning the ball to see if it makes a difference, sometimes it does but most of the time it will still spin too far from the pin... fustrating as hell...

Sep 17, 08 at 9:13pm
Jambo

What the hell is going on? Why the constant backspin? Am I missing something here? Why on so many occasions must the ball backspin away from the hole when I am putting side or forward spin on? Worst of it is, most of the time it makes no sense with the green layout. There isnt a massive hill or whatever. Please EA release a patch about this or something.