Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Anime » Code Geass [III]: Innocent Days » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Enjoy yourself, and please read the rules for this forum~!
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Sep 16, 08 at 8:45pmPhantasy

Season 1

Genres: Adventure, Drama, Mecha, Military, Science Fiction, Supernatural
Number of Episodes: 25
Opening Theme:
1) "COLORS" by FLOW
2) "Kaidoku Funou" by Jinn
Ending Theme:
1) "Yuukyou Seishunka" by Ali Project
2) "Mosaic Kakera" by SunSet Swish

quote Plot Summary
The Empire of Britannia has invaded Japan using giant robot weapons called Knightmare Frames. Japan is now referred to as Area 11, and its people the 11's. A Britannian who was living in Japan at the time, Lelouch, vowed to his Japanese friend Suzaku that he'd destroy Britannia. Years later, Lelouch is in high school, but regularly skips out of school to go play chess and gamble on himself. One day, he stumbles on terrorists 11's who've stolen a military secret and is caught by a member of the Britannian task force sent after them, who is Suzaku. As the rest of the squad arrives, Suzaku is shot for disobeying orders, while the military secret, a young girl, gives Lelouch the power of Geass, which makes anyone obey any order. While Suzaku is secretly made the pilot of Britannia's brand new prototype Knightmare, Lancelot, Lelouch becomes the masked knight Zero to lead the rebellion to destroy Britannia once and for all.
Season 2

Number of Episodes: 25
Opening Theme:
1) "O2" by ORANGE RANGE
2) "WORLD END" by FLOW
Ending Theme:
1) "Shiawase Neiro" by ORANGE RANGE
2) "Waga Routashi Aku no Hana" by ALI PROJECT

quote Plot Summary
It's been one year since the failure of the Black Rebellion and the supposed death of Zero. Britannia has assigned Area 11 a "correctional education" status, where Elevens are made an example of by brute force, to try to prevent any future uprisings and suppress rebellious thoughts. Unsuspecting high school student Lelouch, oblivious to his rebellious past as Zero, stumbles upon a scheme on his life and the life of a mysterious woman known as C.C., who reveals to him his forgotten purpose and his "true" self. Destroying his assailants and declaring himself Zero once again, Lelouch sets out to finish what he started.
Previous Thread(s):

Code Geass
Code Geass [II]: World End

quote Chaos Seraph
ahahaha oh god, Cornelia isn't dead on Geass's chart.
quote GenesisEX
Considering how Gao Hai's death label was late by about two weeks, and how Nunnally and Sayoko were marked dead up until recently, I'd say that chart isn't too reliable.
Continue discussions here.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 02, 12 at 11:20pm
Mastix

shadow warrior 9, that, I agree with. I was hoping we'd have a Geass free side story.

Oct 02, 12 at 10:23pm
shadow warrior 9

I know he's under Geass, and another Lelouch popped up in there too. I just felt they could go without using that plot element for this side story.

I know it's not Code Geass without Geass but i dunno, is there anything new about geass they could introduce in this? The premise is about these rag tag bunch of of japanese trying to survive in the E.U/war. Not like the origin of Geass or why it exists in the first place, ya know.

Oct 02, 12 at 10:43am
Mastix

quote shadow warrior 9
Though they could have gone without the glowing murder eyes.
I assumed he was under the effects of Geass. I'm almost sure of it now that a Geass user appeared. People who've been commanded by Geass always have those red eye things.

Oct 02, 12 at 3:30am
shadow warrior 9

Your all butts, I thought it was great. I enjoyed it.

Akito is clearly just a bloodlusting killer. Destroying the world for him is just awesomely killing brits in a sprinting knightmare.

And I won't be forgetting this, it's on my periodical watch list along with Unicorn. I think It could be pretty damn good as a side story. It's obvious its not going to drastically change the canon but looking at what else is happening during Zero screwing around with the Brits, is interesting to me. Though they could have gone without the glowing murder eyes

Oct 01, 12 at 1:25pm
Mastix

quote luffyluffy
At least Akito had a lovely and noticeable OST. Not to drag past arguments into other threads, that's the main difference between the Fate/Zero ost and say, this one.

Putting aside the fact that this had a jazzy OST, which earned it points, it was incredibly forgettable. Your point falls apart there.

Oct 01, 12 at 1:05pm
luffyluffy

At least Akito had a lovely and noticeable OST. Not to drag past arguments into other threads, that's the main difference between the Fate/Zero ost and say, this one.

Oct 01, 12 at 12:29pm
Mastix

I didn't call it innovative, now did I? I just enjoyed it. Being able to call things like that is the curse of seeing too much anime. That happens to me more or less universally nowadays.

Oct 01, 12 at 11:53am
Kanon

quote Mastix
but it was well done.
I can't agree with you there, I called every single thing that happened.

"This guy is going to be kicked out of command"
"Akito is going to beat everyone flawlessly"
"That guy is going to kill that guy"
"These guys will join"
"Akito will cite 'I've already died once' as the reason he can talk to ghosts"

It's so cliche out the ass it borders on comedy.

Sep 30, 12 at 11:32pm
Mastix

And here I actually thought that was pretty good. Not worth waiting 3 months for each episode, but it was well done.

Sep 30, 12 at 5:44pm
Kanon

I told ya'll it would be incredibly stupid and you won't be able to into it but nooooooo.

Hey spoilers, Akito fails to destroy the world, or even be a blip on BURITUANIA's radar as a whole. Because we *bleep*ing know, he amounts to shit otherwise he'd affect the main story.