Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Guild Wars 2 » What race will you choose? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Sep 07, 08 at 4:30amR1DDL3S

Which will you choose when you first create a character?

Asura
    Charr
    Human
    Norn
    Sylvari

I think I will choose Sylvari. Looks unique. Either that or Asura. Charr will most likely be overplayed to me.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 24, 12 at 10:35am
bronze0800

not played that much lately had issues at home so i havent been to get on much lately

Oct 24, 12 at 9:32am
Vicarious

I picked a Norn Hunter for my first character. I love going around with my bow and my pet wolf.

Oct 22, 12 at 1:06pm
SUPER GOD

Asura Engineer (they mechanical geniuses bro), Human Mesmer chick (she'll distract you in more than one way), Norn Elementalist (cos water and air are allied (the cold elements) (I like air, the shiverpeaks = water and ice)), Charr Guardian (I don't like warrior, sooo).

Oct 15, 12 at 6:17am
harhis23

Norn or Sylvari, these two are more human-like races of Tyria. Just be sure to choose the right profession that would associate best with the race you opted, so you can come up with an eventual character to play on.

If you haven't yet decided on which profession would match best with your race, then you may try using this profession selection tool I've found. It's basically an illustrative diagram that simplifies complicated thoughts on GW2 profession selection among beginner players.

Oct 23, 11 at 12:46am
Koj

Either a Human or Sylvari for me. IF it's not humanshape, I won't like it. Charr is appealing to me, though.

Oct 06, 11 at 6:22am
shayne

lol sick you can be a human!! definitely sticking to that
i've read a little bit of stuff on the internet about it and i'm thinking it'll suit me more

Mar 13, 11 at 9:50am
Shiris

Going human female thief!

Oct 07, 10 at 3:19pm
Faust

I'm thinking Charr, without a doubt. Probably a Necromancer too, as it was my first class in the last one as well.

Sep 08, 10 at 9:46pm
tekmosis

After reading the book, I want my character to be Human. I just got a better vibe from the Human personas than I did any of the other character races.

Jun 18, 10 at 12:07pm
fluffy joemandude

I'll probably be a human since i suspect we'll have to watch scenes where our characters talk I would rather have a decent voice actor than someone attempting to sound like another race >_>