Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Final Fantasy X » omega weapon/ ultima buster » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Echo Grass Moogle Moogle Phoenix Down

hideOriginal Post

Sep 06, 08 at 9:55amGligar

can u capture him? coz im only one monster away to catching all the monster in omega ruins and im wondering if its omega weapon/ ultima buster that i have to capture, if yes, then where can i find them? And in omega ruins, there a glyph and when you touch it, it says, 'nothing has happened', wts all tht about?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 14, 11 at 5:45pm
AbsoluteZero00

well back to the topic, ultima buster, havent unlocked him yet plz tell me how, but omega wepon is freakin easy, took me about 40 seconds to defeat

Oct 12, 11 at 6:40pm
Gligar

wt was the point in replying to an old thread tht didnt need a reply....

Oct 12, 11 at 3:47pm
AbsoluteZero00

wow man, they could look back, but theres no new ff10 forums awsome

Oct 12, 11 at 3:37pm
Jabba Overkill

quote AbsoluteZero00
land worm is a freaking monster, the creation your thinking of is abyss worm, thats the arena creation
After 3 years I believe no one is thinking about it anymore...

Edit: Never mind...just saw you were on a bumping spree...

Oct 12, 11 at 3:18pm
AbsoluteZero00

land worm is a freaking monster, the creation your thinking of is abyss worm, thats the arena creation

Sep 14, 08 at 2:10pm
fr0zen

Because I saw that some answers were wrong and I knew mine was right..
Just wanted to help the guy obviously.

I played FFX for thousands of hours, still I can make some mistakes of course! I dont come to the forums to say bullshit (Hi monko12) keep that in mind

Simple as that.

Btw monko12.. LOLOLOL @ u ...

Sep 13, 08 at 10:28pm
Monko

srry if i did but yeah

Sep 13, 08 at 8:45pm
Jabba Overkill

I know but you shouldn't judge people if you don't know them...I just asked a question based on most of the advices he has given in his short time in the forum...

Sep 13, 08 at 8:42pm
Monko

probabvly cuz he doesn't know wat he's talking about so he/she wants people to know what he/she is talkin about............. you know wat im sayin??

Sep 13, 08 at 12:19am
Jabba Overkill

quote fr0zen
thats the way to get them, and trust me I know what Iam saying
I've noticed that in most of your posts you tell people to trust you , you know what you are doing etc... why is that?