Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Sep 03, 08 at 6:50amThe Living Angelus

TLA here. Current playing as Red Knight. Secondary account (to get achievements) is Orange Knight.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Mar 19, 13 at 10:03am
bridbrown

gamertag bridbrown pink knight level54

Aug 19, 12 at 12:30am
N64

hey all, just picked up this game a couple weeks back and am addicted. I had beaten the game with gray knight but erased save data so right now I'm working my way through with all other characters I have. Red and Orange are currently my highest leveled. I'm on Xbox so if anyone else wants to play. just message me here and I will give my GT if you got a mic...

Jul 10, 12 at 5:57pm
Miragedres

quote MoonXGlare
moonxglare is also my gamer tag. this is my favorite game by far. I mostly use the pink knight lv44. i mainly use him. my barbarian guy is lv9 and red knight is lv4. aha.
Wait until you start using Red Knight on a consistent basis. That guy's awesome!

Jul 10, 12 at 4:06pm
MoonXGlare

moonxglare is also my gamer tag. this is my favorite game by far. I mostly use the pink knight lv44. i mainly use him. my barbarian guy is lv9 and red knight is lv4. aha.

Mar 18, 11 at 2:02am
Miragedres

Welcome CokeSlayer!

quote CokeSlayer
Blue Knight and Iceskimo,
I see a blue theme here Luckily, that is my favorite color so I can't hate. Orange Knight's fire should cool you down though

Mar 17, 11 at 5:08am
CokeSlayer

Hello, this is CokeSlayer here, you might see my Play Station Account name is different, but I can inform you who I am (I got a mic).
Personally I love Coolness character as the examples of Blue Knight and Iceskimo, but I am currently leveling all my character so in case we bump into each other with one high level character and the others...not so much.
If you guys want to form a gaming group, you may either add me on facebook or message me on here.

Feb 16, 11 at 9:14pm
Miragedres

Hello all. My gt is miragedres and I currently play as the Orange Knight to attempt to get the Arena and Glork achievements. It is unfortunate that not too many play this game considering it is great multiplayer fun until the hackers show up. Never got to beat the game on insane mode even with 4 people at Level 99 each. I guess we must have really sucked. I am around every once in a while so hit me up if you need people.

Nov 28, 10 at 1:29pm
Xelrog T Apocalypse

Wow. Is this place ever dead.

Oct 16, 10 at 7:16pm
g3n3s1s01

i am g3n3s1s! screen name kiro_senaka and my favorites are the ninja and blue knight

May 22, 10 at 3:58am
Oglop

I'm Oglop8. Got all the dudes. First time I was Blue Knight but with the DLC I'm playing as Necronmancer.