Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Sonic Adventure 2 » Requests, Feedback and Suggestions » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Sep 01, 08 at 1:30amnightmare

Post anything here that is related to the forum as a whole.

Any new threads need to be approved and discussed here before creation.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 28, 13 at 5:00am

I to work much and do not remain to time to write.

Sep 08, 11 at 11:45pm

^ I found a better one even bigger than your's, right here:

Oct 10, 10 at 12:10am

A banner for this forum would make this place look better and cooler. Perhaps something of this:-

Oct 07, 10 at 12:58am

Destroyer Of Worlds, still spamming and making everyone really annoyed. I even made a report about him to get the moderators to stop him, but he still goes on and on and on.

Oct 05, 10 at 1:36pm

I cant report him; im a guest.

Oct 04, 10 at 11:48pm

Here's an idea that describes this thread's title: ignore Destroyer and report him to the mods.

Oct 04, 10 at 8:38pm

Give it a rest, why don't ya?

Apr 18, 10 at 5:50pm
Destroyer Of Worlds

^ Because he is a dumbass who is horrible at hiding evidence from staff, he always gets outsmarted and owned by staff!

Apr 16, 10 at 11:50pm

How would DOW know if Sabata and Carstairs are incarnations of Tropicks, especially when he doesn't even have the moderator abilities to search their IP.

I mean, how would he even know if it's the same person going to different IPs? He has no proof.

Apr 16, 10 at 9:46pm

Ban someone who made spam posts LAST YEAR?