Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Pippa Funnell: Take the Reins » Take the reins- dressage » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jan 04, 11 at 8:21pm
annsboroughlady

How do you do collected movements? Do you actually need to do them?

Aug 05, 09 at 7:23pm
Esther

[quote=Kerriebaby|message:24919280]
how do you do pirouettes and shoulders ins? im pressing the correct buttons, but nothing is happening.

help!!!!!!!!

you need to go to the library and learn them. Pirouette: T, Shoulder in: E. Hope this helps!

May 06, 09 at 9:00am
Kerriebaby

how do you do pirouettes and shoulders ins? im pressing the correct buttons, but nothing is happening.

help!!!!!!!!

Jan 19, 09 at 11:57am
OzzieHelper

Hey. You have to hold it down, same with everything else (except pirouttes I've found so far).

Aug 28, 08 at 10:00pm
me_and_my_pony

hey
this is probably a stupid question bt on the dressage in general, how do u do extended trots or canters? it says on the manual to press L for extended, but do i hold L down for the whole thing? or do i press it once?

please someone help!