Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Super Smash Bros. Brawl » What is your favorite item to steal from your foe. » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

hideOriginal Post

Aug 28, 08 at 4:50pmblack doom

By steal it I mean taking it off them not getting to it before them. For examples I will use my three favorites. Hitting them with some heavy moves (Kirby's down and B) when they grab a hammer so they lose the it or when they get an assist trophy, or maybe even letting them get it if there health is high (and this quite possibly my favorite), beating them up and using the animation of it as a chance to use a quick Smash Attack, I love nothing more than when I use this and the assist trophy edge guards for me (of course if I let them get it, it doesn't have too), or the other kind of theft, stealing a Pokeball (or other such item) the they threw at you, I find it great to throw it back at them to KO them by through it back in my opinion. One other question I would ask you to answer is if you are able to use them on command (as a general rule of them thumb for random online matches if they throw it at you they either won't be able to at all or won't expect to need to throw it back at you).

I can't get the Pokeball, I can get the hammer but the Assist Trophy I am working on.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Aug 29, 08 at 5:25am
shrimp rock

Yeah it is fun throwing snakes grenades back at him but the best is stealing assist trophies and smash balls.

Aug 29, 08 at 3:58am
NamelessHero

I love throwing grenades back at Snake nOObs (I've gotten quite good at catching items in general because of this training).

Aug 29, 08 at 3:52am
KYOOBIKLEEZ

quote KYOOBIKLEEZ
I like stealing people's money, identities, souls, houses, honor, flags, limbs, iPods, food, wallets, ideas, written work (plagiarism), sunsets, etc.
oh... and thier sigs. and avvys.

Aug 29, 08 at 3:34am
boogah

My friend once threw the electride thing, the bomb pokemon, and well, i caught it and threw it back to him.

Aug 29, 08 at 3:29am
KYOOBIKLEEZ

I like stealing people's money, identities, souls, houses, honor, flags, limbs, iPods, food, wallets, ideas, written work (plagiarism), sunsets, etc.

Aug 29, 08 at 3:15am
Kingy

Armour. It's fun to throw at people.

Aug 29, 08 at 12:07am
limberheadpollen

The chaos emeralds

Smash balls are realy the only thing worth keeping on D:

Aug 28, 08 at 10:51pm
Onocron

Smash Balls.

Funny as hell.

Aug 28, 08 at 10:32pm
PichuRocks

Snake's grenades. Diddy's bananas. Link/TL bombs.

My partner's lives

Aug 28, 08 at 9:55pm
sixthsense

Orlando's Toon Link bombs.