Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Cursed Mountain » Cursed Mountain Debut Trailer! » Post Reply

REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Aug 22, 08 at 6:25amMiss Razz

Gametrailers have revealed the debut trailer for the Wii's upcoming survival-horror Cursed Mountain. Here we get a glimpse at some of the locations, the main character and some of the nasties he will encounter on the search for his brother ...

Perhaps a Wii game for the hardcore gamer!

gamegrep article
Looks pretty good.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Dec 05, 08 at 12:56am
bbb7002004

I don't think there is a date indicated yet, just sometime next year.

The reason the game doesn't seem so dark is due to the setting. Since it is on a snow covered mountain, everything is white and over saturated, giving it a bright look.

Dec 03, 08 at 10:27pm
Saturos and Nitros

It doesn't show very dark and horror like. Do we in what quarter it's coming out in 2009?

Dec 03, 08 at 1:48am
bbb7002004

You activate some kind of spiritual sense that allows you to see "the Bardo", a ghost/demon realm. You then use gestures to pray, dealing damage to ghosts.

Sounds very fatal framey to me.

Dec 02, 08 at 9:36pm
Saturos and Nitros

I agree. Do you know anything about the combat in this game? You see him apparently fighting a ghost or spirit or something? I wonder how it's going to work.

Nov 27, 08 at 4:30am
bbb7002004

Sorry for the double post, but IGN has a new trailer up, and I must say, this game is looking to be a must have for me.

Nov 05, 08 at 2:31pm
bbb7002004

The Website has the trailer on it with a bit better quality.

Sep 15, 08 at 7:01am
landwalker

Not bad, the wii needs more games that don't have "Mario" in the title.

Aug 22, 08 at 1:36pm
bbb7002004

I agree, can't wait to see more of the open area environments, especially the big drops.

Aug 22, 08 at 6:25am
Miss Razz

Gametrailers have revealed the debut trailer for the Wii's upcoming survival-horror Cursed Mountain. Here we get a glimpse at some of the locations, the main character and some of the nasties he will encounter on the search for his brother ...

Perhaps a Wii game for the hardcore gamer!

gamegrep article
Looks pretty good.