Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney » Some parts that are hazy when already done! » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Aug 21, 08 at 4:00amItachi_s

Im on my last case in the game right now but you know... case 3 left me a bit hanging. Im not sure about what you guys think of it but i just was confused for it was my first time going on it. I'll probably play that case over again but im thinking it wouldn't make a difference... im sure i wouldnt get it even on my second time through it.

My point being... some cases in previous PW games leave you hanging after completing it the first time, has this ever happen to you guys?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jul 15, 10 at 8:12pm
screamingabdabs

This always happens to me on the most complex testimonies, towards the end of the case. I hardly get stuck during investigations, mind you.

Jul 15, 10 at 2:50pm
nicogear

Ah, then there was another gun appart from the one wocky was pointing at Meraktis when the murder occurred?

Jul 15, 10 at 7:52am
seedxzero

I believe in an attempt to stop Wocky from killing Meraktis when he found out about the bullet in his chest, she took the gun from him. Then she proceeded to the clinic to get Wocky's medical papers. But then Meraktis, strangled her with the lamp cord and put her in the cart. At that point I suppose she still had the gun.

Jul 14, 10 at 8:33pm
nicogear

SPOILERS

Same here, even after i completed case 2 of this game, a mystery still remains...where did Alita Tiala get the pistol from? I remember there were only 3 people who had access to such thing and she wasn't one of them...

PS:I might have missed an important part of the story, so tell me if i did, ok?

EDIT: Also Ripulse, wich part you don't understand? i was really fascinated by that case, so i know it quite well, i might help clear up some dobut

Feb 21, 10 at 12:34am
Ripulse

After I completed the 3rd case of Justice For All, I was still confused.

Aug 31, 08 at 5:17pm
chaos

Yeah, that has happened to me. That's because I try to think ahead, and try to solve the case in my head... but it turns out completely different then what I had thought. So, somehow, I might miss something important that leaves me hanging. It usually helps going through the second time, since you already know what to do, and you can pay closer attention.

Aug 21, 08 at 4:00am
Itachi_s

Im on my last case in the game right now but you know... case 3 left me a bit hanging. Im not sure about what you guys think of it but i just was confused for it was my first time going on it. I'll probably play that case over again but im thinking it wouldn't make a difference... im sure i wouldnt get it even on my second time through it.

My point being... some cases in previous PW games leave you hanging after completing it the first time, has this ever happen to you guys?