Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Sky Gunner » Tiny Forum » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Sep 02, 02 at 9:41pmNemesii

Wow what a small forum, I played this today at an outlet in GAME, I don't know why they were showcasing this but anyways.... Its not so bad, shame there's only like 3 people that post here though. So, uh, Hi I'll post here if I can.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Aug 12, 04 at 11:13am
Ex_Xcalibur

I needs it too...

Aug 11, 04 at 11:05pm
Raijin1999

The gameplay was a bit 'too tough for the look'. Targetting was a hassle. It could have used tweaking.

If so many people bailed out of playing Xenogears for the playstation 1 just because there was too much talking, think about how many people would bail out of this because they couldn't shoot down an enemy squadron.

I really like the game intro, though I believe Atlas was currently bought out by Takara; least that's what I heard back in May. Dunno if there's any hope of Skygunner continuing as a series. It had great potential though.

Anybody know the name of the opening's song? I NEEDS IT.

Aug 09, 04 at 7:11am
Ex_Xcalibur

Now there's 6... I think anyway...
this is a great game a wonder why there are
not maby people here....
probaly beacause da game ends too quickly...
anyway i like this game...

Feb 02, 04 at 12:28am
Raijin1999

Kinda sucks this game got so little fame. I just got mine today....so late. (kept forgetting)

I got the demo of this in the mail years ago, pisses me off I waited so long to play it. So any of you guys have this linked to your favorite forums? (otherwise, it'll be a few months till I get a reply)

I may have some questions on gameplay and stages later on.

Sep 08, 02 at 4:57am
Shinyo2

no matter what:laugh:!

Sep 08, 02 at 2:40am
eclewlow

Shinyo: always getting the last word in huh? :

Sep 07, 02 at 6:46pm
Shinyo2

And it's completely free:D!

Sep 07, 02 at 9:24am
Nemesii

You've got to register with neoseeker, you should go ahead and do it, it'll just take a few minutes.

Sep 07, 02 at 1:39am
Kewne

Oh yis? Well here's four (people, that is).

Hope the quote works... how do you get the little dealies under your name like that? The things that say "threadnought" and all.

It is by will alone that I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of Sapho that thoughts acquire speed, lips acquire stains, the stains become a warning. It is by will alone that I set my mind in motion.

Sep 06, 02 at 3:41am
Shinyo2

lol, ok. I'll attempt tommorrow if I can get my homework done first:P.