Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Braid » Worth Buying » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Aug 13, 08 at 7:01pmdesias

I downloaded and played the demo. I enjoyed what I played and I was wondering if it is worth buying.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Aug 13, 12 at 11:35pm
bigben4879

It's beautiful, fun and worth every penny.

Sep 02, 10 at 6:27am
Downward Spiral

Absolutely yes, worth buying. Especially if you're an old school gamer.

Apr 12, 09 at 9:19pm
chautemoc

quote Lupin3rd
I picked it up initially for the artwork from "that guy that did alessonlearned" and wasn't dissapointed.
Shit! I didnt know he did it! Thats my favourite webcomic..no wonder I love Braid.

Sep 28, 08 at 5:34am
phanna

I definitely say so. I hadn't heard of this game until my bro came down for vacation, but it's sweet, and since he's ranked #5 we recorded him playing in case anyone is looking to see what it's like, or on how to improve their game:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0-cyzeHtHo

Aug 27, 08 at 6:23pm
final salute

the best arcade game easy

Aug 21, 08 at 6:44am
DragoniteBallZ

I love it. It's like a modern 2D Mario Game.

Aug 18, 08 at 6:01pm
streetcarp81

i dont buy that many xbla games but this is one of the best live arcade games ever. Its worth the money. It seems like the game may be easy from the demo, but it just gets more difficult and the story becomes much more interesting. The puzzles in the game are amazing and once u complete them, you feel as if u have accomplished a great feat. Once the game ends, it really doesnt. You have the time trials, and the hidden stars. Buy this game!

Aug 16, 08 at 10:33am
Lupin3rd

I picked it up initially for the artwork from "that guy that did alessonlearned" and wasn't dissapointed.

The bonus of the purchase would be that the game itself is the don, each puzzle piece is a mind tickler that makes you proud you persevered when you get it.

Longevity wise it took me about 4 hours to get through it but then there's time trials, a speed run of the whole game and hidden stars to collect so yeah a week on from purchasing it and I'm still putting an hour a day or so in.

It was worth buying but may not be everybody's cup of tea, as someone who'll play through portal every week though it's right up my alley.

Aug 15, 08 at 10:26pm
DragoniteBallZ

Well according to many it's the greatest game XBLA has had to offer. It's to a lot of high rankings too.

Aug 13, 08 at 7:01pm
desias

I downloaded and played the demo. I enjoyed what I played and I was wondering if it is worth buying.