Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Harvest Moon: Back to Nature » Welcome to Mineral Town! » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

AWL Boy Farmer Rooster Cow Beagle Lamb Tomato

hideOriginal Post

Sep 01, 02 at 3:59amstarguylvl78

Since we're getting some new people on the board. I htought I make this so we know eachother a bit better.

I'm Mike. I mod this forum.

I like, DDR, Freinds, parties, dancing (Kari knows with who), khakis, my tight sweater and some other stuff. Like people that think I like them, but I really don't. Haha.

I don't like, 3 door cars, sitting with another person on the bus, when my DDR pad decides not to work, Kari (J.Kz) crappy friday tv shows, and among other things.

I'm 13 and I live in Rhode Island USA. Soon to be 14 in Oct.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jul 02, 12 at 1:51am
Shinryuu Uroborus

Hello, Shinryuu here. I just joined this forum. I joined this forum because I want to talk about Harvest Moon: BTN, but no one around me plays it anymore ;v; so when I found this forum, I was very happy.

Let's all get along. ' v '

Feb 10, 11 at 8:56pm
Kudo Shinichi

My user is Kudo Shinichi. The farthest I have played this game is two years, but I have played someone's file when they were in their third year. I know in-depth faqs about this game, so I can't bother myself with playing it anymore cause I know what will happen. I'll help out people if they need help.

Dec 28, 10 at 2:42pm
mostaqfa

i am mostafa rafati from iran and my farm in 15 summer of year 1 is 70
and i have evry thing i never go another city is anybody go there?

Jul 20, 09 at 5:11pm
magsasaka

elow i bought a harvest moon btn cd for my ps2!
i played this game ages ago on our old ps one...
this is the best game i ever played IMO, it's freakin awesome!

my harvest moon profile::: (old one coz havent received new cd)(so excited for the cd!!)

target lols: Popuri
favourite source of income: planting and chickens but also loves other stuff
favourite ingame moments: cut scenes and going rich!
favourite things about the game: BGM, ambience and gameplay...

lol yeah i know! tl;dr! i just want ya'all to know this game's so seriously fun ;D

Jul 07, 09 at 8:44pm
Dramon Knight

Hey all, I'm Dramon Knight! ^-^

I've been playing through my PS1 games again recently, and this is one of them so I'll be around on the forums a bit.

Feb 06, 09 at 9:17pm
Fallen_Angel21

Hello, I'm Fallen_Angel21, but you can just call me Angel since it's easier to type.

I'm a life-long gamer and I'm particularly attached to the Harvest Moon series.

I'll do my best to help those who need it, so don't be afraid to talk to me.

Dec 30, 08 at 4:29am
olangha

I am olangha not come here in this neo seeker forum too frequently but love this forum. My hobby is only to come experience with environmental happenings

Jul 06, 08 at 11:16am
nigasume

sry for allt he spellin mistakes never was gud at it hehe

Jul 06, 08 at 11:13am
nigasume

hey people are all of you in this forum all harvest moon back to nature fans i would so like chat with u people bout it oif anyones intrested addd me on msn ok?bt plz pnly add me if u actualy play this game
my add is naby22@hotmail.com

May 29, 08 at 1:18pm
hell666

hi people my name is mike people call me mikey i am 14 15 in december i live in england....-_- well i like games like hm sims gta?got gta iv like neosekker and pokemon lol whos doesnt like pokemon????? all you need to know