Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Football Manager Handheld 2008 » Moderator's Corner » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Aug 08, 08 at 10:39amUnderated

Obviously now that there's a full-time mod one of these threads wouldn't do any harm. Use this thread to suggest ideas and improvements for the FMH forum.

Forum Moderator

Underated
[ Profile ] [ NeoPM ]

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Sep 06, 08 at 12:10am
Underated

There is honestly no point in having a header competition for this forum, the FMH09 forum is up and running and I expect activity to flow over to that forum soon.

Sep 05, 08 at 10:59pm
Adey

quote Underated
The only problem I'd have with a header contest is the lack of activity. If I know it will get a decent amount of entrants then I'd be ready to make the thread, but I'm worried that it won't.
This was posted way back on August the 8th, so whether his opinion has changed or not, I wouldn't know.

Why don't you PM him and ask him about starting one up?

Sep 05, 08 at 8:11pm
Quinny3

can we have a header comp for some fun

Aug 28, 08 at 9:41pm
Adey

Declan is right there.

Until there is sufficient information on the new game, no-one will even think about making a new forum etc.

You'll just have to wait a little longer unfortunately lads.

Aug 28, 08 at 8:25pm
Quinny3

ok but this one was open this time last year and there wasnt that much information then

Aug 28, 08 at 7:55pm
Dec

Normally Neo do not create them till there is sufficient information to talk and generate a forum for.

So, Not until the game is released or just a bit before.

Aug 28, 08 at 7:49pm
Quinny3

this is not exactly a request for this forum but a question for underated to get to the people who make the forums is there going to be a FMH2009 forum coming like now cause the pc one is up
*should i have put this in a pm*

Aug 27, 08 at 10:32pm
Adey

^^ It's a nice idea that actually lads.

The only reservation Underated may have though is that all though the activity of late has been very encouraging, the size of the forum, or rather the amount of members that are active in it, could effect the chances of it happening

Don't get me wrong, it's a great little forum this, and it has done a complete 360 turn in the last few months, but little being the main word unfortunately. I am sure you all get where I am coming from on the matter.

We'll have to wait to see what the lad reckons though, so fingers crossed ay?

Aug 27, 08 at 7:06pm
CONNORBWFC

No there wouldn't could he could just ban them LOL

Aug 27, 08 at 7:01pm
Quinny3

yes and if he did it there wouldnt be as much fuss like last time