Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Iron Man » Iron Man 2 » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Aug 03, 08 at 3:53pmKoopaKid94

hey im KoopaKid94. i want to know who you think the next villian will be. idont even know if iron man has any enemies like the joker (in a sense).

i say it will be the war again. [color=red]

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Aug 31, 12 at 4:14pm
JerryDen

Iron Man 2 movie was released on 2010. I saw this movie 2 time and love the acting of Robert Downey Jr.Now i am waiting for Iron Man 3. I recently saw the trailer of this movie and its looking very interesting.

Aug 08, 12 at 5:16am
samparker

quote KoopaKid94
ya they are aking one about "the first avenger" captain america then the avengers in general.
i think you have a spelling mistake "the first avenger" is "THOR"..OK

Nov 09, 11 at 6:49am
jhonebrin

Great Action movie...Robert Downey Jr has very well played the role in this movie..

--------------------
watch-ugly-betty-online.ch | watch-ghost-whisperer-online.ch | watch-pokemon-online.ch

Jul 01, 11 at 12:38pm
Maria2527

really fond of Action Movies

May 28, 11 at 9:05am
Zaveira

I was seriously unhappy after watching this movie as its prequel was far better than its sequel !

Nov 07, 10 at 5:13pm
Starkiller

An unnecessary necro.

May 27, 10 at 7:32am
brokenheart

It was a nice movie, but was it that much interesting as we were expecting ?
My opinion NO. ?

May 19, 10 at 12:39am
goter76

the villan in Iron man 2 was whiplash I know because I am a big comic book nerd lol but yeah it was a great movie!

Mar 24, 10 at 6:58am
jamesrayenz

OMG, I've never seen anything like this one before! That's trully one of the best movies I've ever seen! The director did an
amazing job! I'm hoping to see more great stuff from him! My friend recommended moviesonline43 . com and he was right! I've
found this movie and it was in great quality! From now on i'm going to watch movies only there! Try it!

Oct 05, 09 at 7:31am
barnacle

there is always the mandarin.
iron man and the hulk sometimes shere the same enemies seeing they live in the same universe. there is the guy with the giant brain that was the proffesor in the hulk 2 cant remember how he calls himself after.