Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Metroid » How to be samus without suit » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Aug 02, 08 at 1:05amAndrew33

Type in this code to get Samus without her suit!!!
00000 00020
00000 00020
if i didn't put alot of zeros just remember this put the 20s at the end of the line of codes.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 08, 10 at 4:42pm
Wes

quote Xanato
It's not actually a name. "Bailey" is an Australian term for "bathing suit." Thus, the password can be interpreted as "Just in a swimsuit."
Oh. Lol

Oct 08, 10 at 2:45am
Xanato

It's not actually a name. "Bailey" is an Australian term for "bathing suit." Thus, the password can be interpreted as "Just in a swimsuit."

Oct 05, 10 at 12:35pm
Wes

I always use the Justin Bailey codes. Never found out why so many codes use his name

Oct 04, 10 at 6:42pm
1Phil68

quote Millzee
i miss playing this classic game and i wasn't even born when it came out but still i miss this
you miss a game you haven't even played?

Oct 04, 08 at 9:04pm
Millzee

i miss playing this classic game and i wasn't even born when it came out but still i miss this

Aug 04, 08 at 11:02pm
DCRage

Probably because it's stuff we've all known about for years now. With this game, the same could be said about the JUSTIN BAILEY code. Why not just submit it using the cheat upload form instead?

Aug 04, 08 at 11:00pm
Andrew33

Omg i always try to help others and people put me down and say something i don't like to hear

Aug 03, 08 at 1:01am
DQ Maniac

I think the whole world already knows about that code, but thanks for providing it anyway.

Aug 02, 08 at 1:05am
Andrew33

Type in this code to get Samus without her suit!!!
00000 00020
00000 00020
if i didn't put alot of zeros just remember this put the 20s at the end of the line of codes.