Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Battlefield: Bad Company » People who team kill to get on the mortar. » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Aug 01, 08 at 12:59pm

Look newbies. why do you do it? it is so annoying when you get some faggot killing you cause there to crap to get kills with guns.

Anyone else agree with me?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Sep 01, 10 at 3:24am
nstar247

quote Hitman Squirrel
Look newbies. why do you do it? it is so annoying when you get some *bleep* killing you cause there to crap to get kills with guns.

Anyone else agree with me?
same exact thing with the choppers,get in one, your whole team shoots at you!And I justy dont go in the mortars anymore...i get killed too much

Jun 28, 10 at 8:51pm
Olyn1

One time i was on oasis as an a defender and i wnt to the old enemy base just to see if the mortar was there. It was so i went on go like 8 kills and some A** hole on my team knifed me.
Then i just blew him up with some C-4.

May 30, 09 at 2:33pm
dragonite

quote Cptncrimson
Ye, and then you get the arrogant 10 year old cursing at you down his mic
i hardly even hear it. he's the one that has no gun that is more than satisfying.

May 27, 09 at 8:21pm
Cptncrimson

Ye, and then you get the arrogant 10 year old cursing at you down his mic

May 23, 09 at 7:32pm
dragonite

when people kill me to get on the mortar then i simply blow up the mortar along with the person who killed me. works almost every time.

Apr 26, 09 at 7:55pm
AvengedAnger

VERY Irritating.

Mar 08, 09 at 4:58am
Oblivion

I haven't seen this that much lately. Good thing too.

Jan 06, 09 at 6:42pm
Cptncrimson

On Oasis, I've shot to try and stop the helicopter taking off still to see "-30" appear on my screen.

Jan 06, 09 at 6:12am
Final Blade

True but shouldn't it be on done on the story mode too?

I sometimes hit my own teammates but not on purpose only cause when my gun is near them I don't see a blue marker usually and think it's the enemy. Only then I stop to realize it is. If i'm playing support I'll throw them a medic kit.

Jan 05, 09 at 12:03pm
Ren of Heavens

It makes it somewhat more realistic, you can't just go all guns blazing in a confined space without consequences if you hit your own guys. At times it can be annoying, but others quite hilarious (Blasted The Slayer in the face a few times when waiting to ambush an enemy, not realising he'd just spawned next to me ).