Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » General Classic/Retro Sega » Are you a Treasure fan? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Jul 31, 08 at 7:09pmFishlock

Man, it seems like today there are only like 20 true Treasure fans out there...and im one of them. Are you a true Treasure fan?

Here is a link to their website, if anyone cares:

http://www.treasure-inc.co.jp/index01.html

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Feb 06, 12 at 5:29pm
jammajup

I think graphically Treasure were something special but i did feel the games lacked in the gameplay stakes.Gunstar heroes was the best game by them.

Dec 24, 11 at 11:20pm
clayzorr

I liked Gunstar Heroes & Light Crusader !!!!!!

May 21, 10 at 12:20pm
MikeyW

quote Fishlock
DYNAMITE HEADDY!
GUNSTAR HEROES!

Sep 05, 08 at 8:34pm
Fishlock

DYNAMITE HEADDY!

Sep 05, 08 at 4:02pm
matteus

Dynamite Headdy and Gunstar Heroes were both pretty decent treasure games! I only own Dynamite Headdy though because Gunstar heroes is a little pricey on ebay!

Aug 05, 08 at 6:46pm
Fishlock

quote Master of the VG
Gunstar Heroes is a great game. Sin and Punishment is OK but Gunstar Heroes is where it's at. Dynamite Headdy is pretty good too. Those are the only treasure games I've played so far.
I command you to go buy Alien Soldier on the VC now.

Aug 04, 08 at 9:59pm
Master of the VG

Gunstar Heroes is a great game. Sin and Punishment is OK but Gunstar Heroes is where it's at. Dynamite Headdy is pretty good too. Those are the only treasure games I've played so far.

Aug 04, 08 at 6:55pm
Fishlock

quote retro junkie
Hey I forgot about,
Astro Boy, Advance Guardian Heroes, Gunstar Super Heroes, and Bleach, need to add that to my list.

edit: Hey I forgot about Slipheed: The Lost Planet too! I have more Treasure games than I thought!
You lucky bastard.

Well I got most of my Treasure games on the VC (Wii).

You can get Alien Soldier AND Sin and Punishment on the VC (in the US).

Aug 04, 08 at 3:00am
retro junkie

I'm just happy that I purchased both of those games when they were released. Sometimes they can be expensive to get a hold of. Both of mine are complete and in mint condition.

Guardian Heroes is a great game to play!

I just wish I could get a hold of "Sin & Punishment," and "Alien Soldier" at a decent price.

Hey I forgot about,
Astro Boy, Advance Guardian Heroes, Gunstar Super Heroes, and Bleach, need to add that to my list.

edit: Hey I forgot about Slipheed: The Lost Planet too! I have more Treasure games than I thought!

Aug 04, 08 at 12:05am
Fishlock

I still want to play Guardian Heroes and Silhouette Mirage but the WONT REALEASE IT ON THE DAMN VITURAL CONSOLE!!!!!!!!