Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney » magatama vs bracelet » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Jul 30, 08 at 6:36pmgamer girl

What was better pshyce locks or perceiving. i thought both could get anoying f you didnt know where to look or if you had the evedince so I cant say what was better

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

May 29, 12 at 12:56pm
accessecology123

I liked the bracelet a lot more. Magatama was cool too, but it wasn't as much as fun as the bracelet.I found the bracelet more interesting, although I was left wanting more. The magatama was okay, but it didn't introduce anything actually new.

May 15, 11 at 5:29am
The Blue Objector

Both are awesome but the magatama comes out on top for several reasons
1. You cant beat the classics
2. The investigation sequences were way more entertaining with it
3. The fact it has spiritual powers that can see into the soul is automaticaly awesome
4. It just looks cooler

Dec 28, 10 at 9:53pm
Kent

Apollo: Gotcha! The witness' chest moved.
Udgey: Um... are you sure hes not just breathing?
Apollo: Lies!

But anyways, the bracelet is a bit more realistic, since its basically reading microexpressions

Jul 16, 10 at 5:05am
seedxzero

I personally like the bracelet better. I felt the magatama was too fictional, but the bracelet merely squeezes your wrist when you're body temp changes due to that feeling, and I think it was more creative. The magatama was like cross examining except with one statement. You're also not sure if you have the right evidence or not.

However, I also liked the magatama, because it takes away from the monotony of mindless investigating, which really helps me. I like them both, but I personally prefer the bracelet.

Feb 20, 10 at 11:26pm
Ripulse

The bracelet was funner to use, IMO. I got so annoyed when I couldn't find Brushel's habit.

Aug 05, 09 at 7:24pm
Zupinda

sorry i was testting out how to use spoiler and 'sorry' was my prac thing and instead of preview i clicked sumbit, anyway here is my real post:

I like the story behind the bracelet:
The spoiler is the story i didn't know how to put it next to the spoiler colon thing NOTE: do not read unless you wanna wreck the ending

I think perceiving is easier bit the locks are challenging and you can tell they are hidinn stuff i think it is a tie

Aug 05, 09 at 7:16pm
Zupinda

Mar 16, 09 at 4:51am
Fuzz776

I liked the Magatama better for two reasons. First of all it adds a more detective like feel to the game not to mention this method has been used in almost all the PW games.

Second of all you figure out that in AJ:AA

Highlight for spoilers!
Kristoph has black and yellow psyche-locks when you ask him why he killed Shadai Smith.

Jan 23, 09 at 4:45pm
Ivan_Croft

I found the bracelet more interesting, although I was left wanting more. The magatama was okay, but it didn't introduce anything actually new.

Dec 11, 08 at 6:23am
QuizzyFan8

Both of them were ok.

I liked the Magatama more, because you figure out clues to unlock peoples secrets. I felt like it was very rewarding to find the clue and break the lock.

The Bracelet focuses less on clues and more on your scrolling skills . Towards the end of the game, it was annoying trying to look for certain reactions.