Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Note to Guests: I urge you to register with Neoseeker for the reason that it is much more fun when you can customize your profile, and interact with other members on friendly terms.

hideOriginal Post

Jul 27, 08 at 1:59pmHell Fire

Continued from here.

quote Forte Penance
Y SO SRS.

Just saw it. What a great film. Christian Bale was better as Bruce opposed to Batmang though. His batman voice was "wtf, who is this guy, sylvester stallone?"

Cheers for the heads up Golden Sun.

For the record: 'The recipient (Golden sun02) has reached the maximum limit of PM storage, so he/she can no longer receive private messages.'

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jun 17, 13 at 9:50pm
Hell Fire

Saw the Hangover 3 last night. Not bad at all, but I just have to comment on how HILARIOUS that last scene after the credits was. I can't remember laughing that much over a movie. Anyone else seen it?

Dec 04, 12 at 6:29am
Hell Fire

quote Mouldy Cheese
I have a confession to make.

I actually liked the new Twilight movie.

Don't worry guys, she's been dealt with.

Dec 04, 12 at 5:27am
Mouldy Cheese

I have a confession to make.

I actually liked the new Twilight movie.

Upon this realisation I immediately showered, drank heavily and went into denial, giving myself excuses such as "Maybe you just liked it because it was SO bad it was good?". Alas no. I enjoyed it and actually thought it was a decent movie. Can someone put me out of my misery? I went to watch it expect it to be as hilariously bad as the previous instalments :<

Dec 04, 12 at 4:29am
Zarathustra

I wasn't a huge fan of Skyfall, but to be fair I haven't seen too many Bond movies to begin with. It was a decent movie but it didn't really pull me in.

Just got home from watching The Perks of Being a Wallflower though, and that was a good movie. I don't exactly know what it was about the film but I really got into it. One of the best I've seen in a while, but it's probably not for everyone so I don't really know how to recommend it.

Nov 28, 12 at 1:04am
walnuts

quote Euphoric
If you actually watch Skyfall (and do really know anything about old Bond films) you'll love it. It's pretty much a love letter to Bond fans. References and homages in nearly every scene. Plus it's a brilliant stand alone Bond film in its own right.

I laughed at your Batman conclusion. If you wanted an action flick then don't watch a Christopher Nolan film.
Could not have put it more eloquently than that. Was a soft reboot and a return to the roots of Bond all the way through the entire film.

Nov 27, 12 at 11:41pm
Euphoric

If you actually watch Skyfall (and do really know anything about old Bond films) you'll love it. It's pretty much a love letter to Bond fans. References and homages in nearly every scene. Plus it's a brilliant stand alone Bond film in its own right.

I laughed at your Batman conclusion. If you wanted an action flick then don't watch a Christopher Nolan film.

Nov 27, 12 at 4:53pm
monkeyslut

Someone recorded this film called "quills" on foxtel, i watched it last night. possible the most messed up movie i have seen

Nov 27, 12 at 4:08pm
11kgm

the new bonds or batman?

Bonds, i miss the old Q and i think it has lost it's charm of the old Sean Connery films

Batman was way too much back story and pitty on himself rather then saving the day, it was nothing like dark night which was one of the best it just seemed like a bit of a let down

Nov 27, 12 at 3:37pm
walnuts

quote 11kgm
I don't like the direction the new bonds are taking on that note the last batman was shit what a waste of a movie
What, pray tell, don't you like about them?

Nov 27, 12 at 3:36pm
11kgm

I don't like the direction the new bonds are taking on that note the last batman was shit what a waste of a movie