Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Mischief Makers » Hell yeah, Mischief Makers » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Sep 22, 12 at 4:57pm
EvilTediz597

I played this game a loooong time ago. I'm thinking maybe '99?

I didn't understand it at all, so I never bothered playing it again. Only until youtube came around and I was reminded of this game, then it became a thing on my list for me to obtain and play again. Last February or March, I went to a flea market and looked at all the N64 games this woman had. Clearly she sold them as collectibles because the prices were abhorrent ($30 for Superman 64. What the *bleep*? She also wanted $100 each for Starcraft 64 and Ogre Battle 64).

Well I noticed a small stack of games not on display, behind the counter on a low shelf, and asked if I could see them. They initially thought it was just a couple of extra carts they had for games already displayed. They were, except for one, THIS ONE! The transaction lasted less than a minute. I didn't even think twice about the $30 price (which they just thought up on the spot).

This weekend I played through the game from start to finish. I haven't fully completed it, but goddamn was it fun. Love this game.

Jul 27, 08 at 8:39pm
link_2004

IT took me a long time to find MM in gamestop and now I rarely play it. It is one of the best n64 games that never made it to popularity.

Jul 27, 08 at 8:00pm
Fishlock

I love Treasure in general (look at my avatar). Right now im tryin to find MM because I rented it a lot when I was a child so yeah.

Jul 27, 08 at 6:51am
link_2004

Damn i remember the first time playing this game so so long ago, I thought it was the coolest shit in the world. Then 2-3 years later I found this game in gamestop and I bought it.