Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » The Legend of Zelda » Gold Cart? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Wooden Shield Beedle Boomerang Bow and Arrow Cucco Cat Clawshot Dark Triforce Deku Shield Power Din Ezlo Courage Farore Forest Minish Defeated Link Hero Bow Hookshot Blue Rupee Link Link Master Sword Minish Link Navi Wisdom Nayru Pendant of Courage Pendant of Power Pendant of Wisdom Zelda Scattershot Spinner Slingshot Triforce Triforce Link Vaati Windwaker Master Sword Zelda Zill

hideOriginal Post

Jul 23, 08 at 1:59amAndrew33

What is the difference between a gold cart and a normal cart for the legend of zelda because mine is gold cart and i dont know what the difference is.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

May 21, 09 at 11:30pm
zeldageek

ugg, links adventure is my least favorite game in the series. the plot sucks, there's no ganondorf, and it just really hard!

Feb 27, 09 at 1:25pm
Link3342

I've got one for the second game.

Dec 14, 08 at 10:41pm
kirbystar64

I thought there were only gold cartridges for Ocarina and Majora's

EDIT: 50th post for me, WOOOOO HOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aug 04, 08 at 10:58pm
Andrew33

Finally im right at something thanks Master VG for proving something right for me lol.

Aug 04, 08 at 9:33pm
Master of the VG

I read a bit more and it turns out there were gray cartridges when the game was re-released (probably in a value pack) towards the end of the NES's lifespan.

Jul 31, 08 at 1:49am
PooOnShu

I don't think I've ever seen the gray cart. I wasn't aware there was one.

Jul 24, 08 at 4:13am
Andrew33

i heard another person say that he doesn't have a gold cart its just a gray the legend of zelda cart

Jul 23, 08 at 4:32am
Master of the VG

I believe that for the first Zelda game, all the cartridges are gold. In any case the only difference is the color of the cartridge.

Jul 23, 08 at 1:59am
Andrew33

What is the difference between a gold cart and a normal cart for the legend of zelda because mine is gold cart and i dont know what the difference is.