Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Super Smash Bros. Brawl » Who Do you like more Zelda/Sheik, Link, Toon Link, or Ganondorf? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

hideOriginal Post

Jul 22, 08 at 8:17pmRokman

This Is a Thread that Shows Who you like out of the Zelda Group Personally I like Link and Toon Link So what Do you Like? Discuss

.:Young Link:.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jun 21, 14 at 7:51pm
HydreigonTamer

Sheik, certainly.

Jun 13, 14 at 6:09pm
GleamingCoral

Sheik. I'm accustomed to using Peach who is a decently fast-paced character, so out of the Zelda characters, I do best with Sheik. She's fast but not too fast.

May 25, 14 at 8:17pm
AgatioGanon

I played as Toon Link and I liked it!

Mar 31, 14 at 4:22pm
Metallia

Toon Link is 100/1 for me

Mar 24, 14 at 2:35am
Bootsworth

Sheik! She's my best character. If it's necessary, I just switch to Zelda when my opponent is heavy.
I hate Ganondorf, though.
He's just a re-textured Captain Falcon but slower. Dx

Nov 30, 13 at 10:54am
Kusoko

I'll pick Zelda/Sheik. Zelda can build damage fast if used correctly and Sheik too, but I really love Sheik because of her DACUS.

Aug 10, 13 at 5:36pm
GeckoBlitz

Personally, I favor Sheik. She's fast, got a DACUS, a projectile that can tick off opponents, one of the best recovery up-b's (in my opinion), and her chain can wall pummel like crack.

But I have to say, Toonie, when used right, is great.

Sep 22, 12 at 12:03pm
AgatioGanon

Ganondorf
Zelda
Dark Link

I main Ganondorf and Zelda is my second main, but I still use Link respectfully, therefore the entire Triforce is mine to control.

I even use the name Ganon as my name because well its either Agatio or Ganon as usual and Agatio still doesn't fit and Agtio looks a bit weird, it was bad enough I had to use AGTO in Melee because I couldn't abbreviate Ganon into four letters.

Jul 18, 12 at 12:15pm
GaTheZakk

My main character is Ganondorf, so Ganondorf is my favorate.

Ganondorf is way cooler than Lunk!

Jul 17, 12 at 9:59am
Krystal Dark

Link!