Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas » is there a cheat to unlock locked vehicles & planes » Post Reply

REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

GTA III GTA V GTA IV GTA San Andreas Chop Franklin GTA Vice City Michael Michael Trevor
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Jul 19, 08 at 1:50pmkizza178

im sort of wondering if theres a cheat to unlock locked cars and planes. ive just started the game and i get bored so i cheat and go to the big airport around the ocean but all the planes there are locked so is there a cheat or hack or mod or anything to unlock them.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jan 22, 14 at 10:28am
Randome

Don't any of you actually read the thread you post in? This issue has already been resolved.

Find and read my previous post. I'm not gonna explain it again. And no, there is no cheat to do it.

Jan 22, 14 at 12:20am
namit jain

i want to know please tell to me
on my website-namit.jain@outlook.com

Jan 22, 14 at 12:19am
namit jain

ihave to know the cheats of aeroplanes in gta san andreas

Sep 21, 13 at 8:13pm
daryl oclima

there is a cheat on how to unlock cars....im sure....

i used it

Jul 21, 13 at 11:47am
dawiet

please

Jul 21, 13 at 11:46am
dawiet

cheat how to lock our car

Jun 27, 13 at 10:13am
Harpuria

quote Henri
i need to tell me cheat for lock my car...please???
There is no "cheat" to lock your car. But a mod is available on PC version which lets you to shut down car engines, lights, etc.

Jun 27, 13 at 7:35am
Henri

i need to tell me cheat for lock my car...please???

Feb 05, 13 at 8:49am
Randome

There are many mods for the PC version that do many different things. Some of those will unlock all vehicles.

There's few locked cars, so ignore those. The planes and helicopters are only locked until CJ gets a pilots licence. There's 2 ways to get one:
  • Use some vehicle as a ramp and get over the gate of the Los Santos airport. Some aircraft there are unlocked. Learn to fly on your own and fly for 20 continuous minutes.
  • Play more missions. When the storyline gets to the desert, there will be a small series of missions called "learning to fly". At the end of that, you'll get a licence and all airports will be unlocked. You'll also be provided with private aircraft.

Feb 04, 13 at 3:30pm
kodour

please help me